Where do you ride

igotaprestent4u

or from what I hear flounder will trade your death warrant for rape....

Thats what everyone else says at least? I have met him seemed like a pretty cool guy but you never know I guess.

But on a more serious note just hang around the board and hop on some group rides and you will get to know the roads and some pretty cool people as well.

yea i know hocking hills is cool. I'm looking for something more around here. you know like a quick 20-30minute loop

this is my "usual" quick fix.

that is a really long link...

257 and mills rd.

be careful for gravel, just go slow your first time out and you'll see where its at. there's one or two spots where its at.

also if you see a sheriff parked at a house, don't fret, he doesn't mind you speeding by as long as you don't crash, he's a pretty cool guy so if you see him outside don't be afraid to chat.

and then i just turn around and do mills rd again.

nick--do you want me to take it down?

Winchester rd doesnt look like much on the map, but it has decent twisties and very light traffic. You can be there in about 20-25 mins. from downtown. There are other good roads in the area and little traffic. Amanda area has nice roads also. Check it out.

If you need a tour guide, let me know.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hocking+hills&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=59.856937,108.28125&ie=UTF8&ll=39.785323,-82.862663&spn=0.057646,0.105743&z=13