a ride

Zoner1320

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Saturday evening how about we meet around 7ish ride to get something to eat. Thinking QSL canton? meet everyone then we ride sunday morning all day. Does anyone know any good southern roads that maybe we could hit up.

Ok Saturday evening how about we meet around 7ish ride to get something to eat. Thinking QSL canton? meet everyone then we ride sunday morning all day. Does anyone know any good southern roads that maybe we could hit up.

That works for me. Never rode down south so I won't be much help there.

Give me an idea of how long of a ride and any areas you want to hit (ie: meet up somewhere convenient for the columbus crew) and I'll come up with something and post a google map of it.

perfect...

Well I was thinking like 2 to 3 hours south of kent one way taking some fun roads. Kinda make a huge circle would not mind checking out that event. Sounds kinda cool. it also depends on the cleveland people too. I am down.

Woot, just found out that I have that sunday totally free. I'll keep my eye on this thread and if the ride looks like something I could do, I'll try to make it. Heading way down south seems like a bit much though; I'm not looking for any Iron Butt badges :p

Does it hurt to think so much? Damn. I am thinking like starting at like 12ish. Does that work for everyone? As far as Saturday night anyone up for a short Kiddie ride. Maybe Applebees in canton or QSL. My wife and I are going to be staying in Canton Saturday night. Let me know

Does it hurt to think so much? Damn. I am thinking like starting at like 12ish. Does that work for everyone? As far as Saturday night anyone up for a short Kiddie ride. Maybe Applebees in canton or QSL. My wife and I are going to be staying in Canton Saturday night. Let me know

I'm up for anything that isn't Applebee's...I work there lol