F*CK you weather!!!!

dragknee66

Doesnt it f'n figure.. the days its freakin 60 degrees outside, IT G*D DAMN RAINS!! :mad::mad::mad:

Hasnt rained up here for a while, I dig my bike out of the living room... STARTS RAINING :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Of course the radar maps show NO RAIN over columbus, but I mean, why in the hell would the radar maps OR the damned weather people EEVVEERR be rite graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by 182mph:

goddamn.. thats some serious ownage right thurr...

and that is definately some funny shit seeing two bikes in the living room. but do what ya gotta do

It's given me a bad idea for when I get my new bike. It can be the centerpiece of my house! :D

Originally posted by 182mph:

thos ebieks are hot. what color you gettin

They only make it in lime green, orange, and red on black. Yuck. I will probably buy it in the red on black or the orange, and eventually have it repainted blue. I just don't dig the green.

Originally posted by Fornicate:

It's given me a bad idea for when I get my new bike. It can be the centerpiece of my house! :D

i did that for a year when i lived on summit with no garage. sorry i'm not parking a sportbike outside on campus.