Hocking Hills Ride - Saturday July 19th

Casper

Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going on the Hocking Hills ride on 7/19/08??

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The official meeting spot is the Valero gas station in Rockbridge right by the antique mall. We could meet up somewhere closer to town though if you want. Maybe at the Hill Rd/Dilley Rd exit off 33 in Pickerington?

The official meeting spot is the Valero gas station in Rockbridge right by the antique mall. We could meet up somewhere closer to town though if you want. Maybe at the Hill Rd/Dilley Rd exit off 33 in Pickerington?

It's not a big deal to me...I think me and Aaron are going to leave Columbus a little earlier and take 23 over to 56 and up 374 to do a sweep before the entire group hits those roads. 374 is dangerous enough without having to worry about things like gravel and tree limbs.

It's not a big deal to me...I think me and Aaron are going to leave Columbus a little earlier and take 23 over to 56 and up 374 to do a sweep before the entire group hits those roads. 374 is dangerous enough without having to worry about things like gravel and tree limbs.

Very very true.

ok im in for sure i got a room at the shawnee inn motel for friday night and ill probably crash somewhere in new lexington or around there before heading back to cincinnati shawneeinn.net if anyone wants to come and visit me friday night...

I'll probably be a few minutes late. Getting a new chain put on Saturday morning at 9am... If I'm late I'll catch up to everyone by folowing the route listed. BTW I have at least 3 BMW Employees that I work with that are coming along as well. They are in a BMW riding club, and very good prospects for new OR members! Please be kind!

Here's my route from Zanesville to Rockbridge.

Roughly 55 miles

Let me know if anyone wants to meet up anywhere along the route to Rockbridge.

Leaving Z'ville at 0830, hope to arrive Rockbridge at 1000.

ZanestoRockbridge.jpg