What is your named based job

Sam1647545489

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking thread resurrection. I already participated in it once - way back in 2004.

Anyway, I put in my full name, and this is what it said:

"Concerte mixer" - spelled exactly like that.

this is what happens when i get bored and search on dumb shit. This caught my eye and my brain said hmm i donèt rember doing that WTH lets see if this thread will arise again.

I feel a battle arising for emporer of the world. Of corse i will win because the website told me.

Or i could use my full name and be a computer nerd. LOL

Good luck. i am a heavyweight boxzr and I will kik ur ass..lol

I'm pretty sure bring the Emperor of the world may require using complete sentences. Thanks for your application though.

before you start bitching about grammer...you had better look at your shit!...yep bring on the emperor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/1bad240z/PHOTOS/ownedface.gif

Thanks for riding someone else’s correction, you unoriginal fuck.

And for the record; grammar and spelling are completely separate.

Grammar is a description of the rules of the structure of a language; the way words combine, the order they come in, the way they change according to their relationship to other words, how they build up into units like a sentence etc.

Let alone typing. Check your keyboard, I misspelled being, with bring. The "E" and the "R" are right next to each other.

Thanks for riding someone else’s correction, you unoriginal fuck.

And for the record; grammar and spelling are completely separate.

Grammar is a description of the rules of the structure of a language; the way words combine, the order they come in, the way they change according to their relationship to other words, how they build up into units like a sentence etc.

Let alone typing. Check your keyboard, I misspelled being, with bring. The "E" and the "R" are right next to each other.

and your point is? i replyed for my self...you made a comment to me. i didnt even see that someone corrected you already, until now.

I'm normally not one to call someone out on the whole grammar/spelling thing. Your posts are a true nightmare to someone who has completed any schooling over the sixth grade. Capital letter goes at the beginning of a sentence. Using ... to start your next thought is not allowing the person reading it to see anything other than you are a babbling fool.

Also, not reading the posts in-between yours is just opening yourself up to for you to put your foot in your mouth.

You are right. I made a comment toward you. You certainly have the right to rebuttal. However your rebuttal was nothing more than what someone else had posted and then I concurred with" self ownage”. Therefore you were unoriginal. Does any of this help you?

do you really make it a point to cap your letter that starts a sentance? come on dude! we are talking on a computer. i keep telling all of you. we AINT in school.

sorry teach! I know aint aint a word. like i said tho, i quess you got to keep yourself busy doing something. keep it real.

I think there are so many people getting Emporer because they're just putting in their first name. If you put in your last name also, then you get something different. I got Stand-up comedian when I entered my full name and Emporer with just my first.

do you really make it a point to cap your letter that starts a sentance? come on dude! we are talking on a computer. i keep telling all of you. we AINT in school.

sorry teach! I know aint aint a word. like i said tho, i quess you got to keep yourself busy doing something. keep it real.

I absolutely make it a point to structure a sentence to the best of my ability. Am I right all the time? No. But, I know the world does not revolve around me. If I'm going to be on the web and be taken seriously, I have to communicate effectively with people. I also believe in progress, not regress. I'm all for opposable thumbs and indoor plumbing.

We are beating a dead horse at this point. Car guys are not dumb anymore, espeacily the ones here. You will be verbally beaten if you do not conform. That is how it is here. Good luck.

Hoody man, you are right about the first name thing.