Do you have this font installed on your PC?

excell

"trebuchet MS"

Can you please look on your PC and tell me if you have this font pre-installed?

I'd really like to hear from those of you that do not have Microsoft Word or any photo editing software installed, and MAC and Linux users, but I appreciate all of your input.

Thanks. smile.gif

I want to use this font for a website that I am coding. I am concerned that it is a font which only comes with Word or other software packages, and is a Microsoft exclusive font.

Trying to see how popular it is. smile.gif

Originally posted by Browning:

what program you using? Im sure you can find it somewhere.

I already have it. I want to see how popular it is out there in the world.

i ahve 2099 fonts.. plus your basic fonts you get wiht win xp.. hit me up on AIM or sumthing and ill send them to you.. cost me $10 for the lot of fonts.. its a huge file. but there are a ton of fonts.. and really cool ones to boot

Guest stvbreal

Trubechet MS is a TrueType font installed by Windows. But it looks like it was not introduced untill Win2k.

This link may help.

http://www.kayskreations.net/fonts/fonttb.html

I understand what you are talking about though. If you use a font on your site that others do not have in their Font folder they will se a different font. You can have them download it. Have a download prompt appear when they get to your site.

You should be OK though with this font. I would think most peopole are using 2K or XP.