Why do girls goto clubs when they have b/f's?

Guest infamous me 235

Originally posted by desperado:

or go enrole at UT.

This proves that you shouldn't be offering him advice.

Cody, DO NOT go to UT because she is there. Go there if you want to go there, that's it. If you feel it is a good school for you, worth your time, money, and effort. Because you are going to be spending a lot of those three there. Sorry, I've just seen too many friends or people I know go to schools together to break up a month after they start at the school. Then one or both of them decide that going to that school was not the right choice for them. Just a little piece of advice I like to give out to anyone who is considering this.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

[QB]This proves that you shouldn't be offering him advice.

Cody, DO NOT go to UT because she is there. QB]

Actually Jesse and I are in agreement here. Going to a school because your g/f is there is a dumb idea. I made that statement being a smartass. It goes back the the renting vs ownership thing.

Guest wesxprs

If you have trust issues man, let her go. Move on to another chick that you can establish trust with. You're young still, whore it up for a short while and then get serious, that's what I did!

Good Luck.

Wes

Don't worry so much man. Let her go out and have fun. Encourage her to go out and have fun. As a matter of fact, make her believe you totally want her to go to a club. If you don't she will just go anyways, and then probably let a guy grind his denim cock up her poopshute b/c she is mad at you and trying to pull away a little.

If she thinks you are absolutely cool with it, she'll go and have a good time, (yeah maybe some guy will grab her ass or buy her a drink, but she'll fend em off.) Then, when she gets home, she will be very thankful and your understanding and thoughtfullness will be rewarded with YOUR cock up her poopshute (sans denim.)

Hope that helps, hit me up on instant messenger if you want more insight. :cool:

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by MJ:

Don't worry so much man. Let her go out and have fun. Encourage her to go out and have fun. As a matter of fact, make her believe you totally want her to go to a club. If you don't she will just go anyways, and then probably let a guy grind his denim cock up her poopshute b/c she is mad at you and trying to pull away a little.

If she thinks you are absolutely cool with it, she'll go and have a good time, (yeah maybe some guy will grab her ass or buy her a drink, but she'll fend em off.) Then, when she gets home, she will be very thankful and your understanding and thoughtfullness will be rewarded with YOUR cock up her poopshute (sans denim.)

Hope that helps, hit me up on instant messenger if you want more insight. :cool:

Thanks ;)

I got denied from OSU, now I just have to hear back from UT. I'm going there, hopefully, because they have a good education school, and "99% of education graduates find rewarding teaching careers."

Originally posted by John D’Agostino:

Thanks ;)

I got denied from OSU, now I just have to hear back from UT. I'm going there, hopefully, because they have a good education school, and "99% of education graduates find rewarding teaching careers."

Dont go to Toledo. Seriously. Fucking BORING.

-Marc

Originally posted by John D’Agostino:

If you really want to go to OSU, go to Columbus State and get a transfer degree to OSU. I'm not trying to steer you towards or away from any school though. Just another route you can take. I'm just saying go to wherever you want because you want to go there, nothing more, nothing less.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

If you really want to go to OSU, go to Columbus State and get a transfer degree to OSU. I'm not trying to steer you towards or away from any school though. Just another route you can take. I'm just saying go to wherever you want because you want to go there, nothing more, nothing less.

I cant stand taking anymore classes at columbus state