Rotary owners, WTF are you thinking??

Nitrousbird

Seriously, do you have some desire to be "different?" Child molesters are different too; that doesn't make it right.

Do you honestly think they sound good?? My god, fart cans on a Honduh sound better than a rotary w/ an aftermarket exhaust. Of course you rotary owners come back with that lame "but listen to a 3 rotor or a 4 rotor."

#1: How fucking often do you ever come across a 3 or 4 rotor??

#2: Okay, so why don't you have a 3 or 4 rotor?? Oh, I know, because that requires a fairly expensive motor swap

#3: 3 and 4 rotors still sound like shit, just not quite as bad.

They are torqueless, they are stupid. Add a turbo, and you are asking for trouble. Are there any dynoing much over 400 around here that don't have noticable motor work to go along w/ those big singles and supporting mods??

You know what, rotaries just suck, I'll leave it at that. Still waiting to have a local rotary hit the 11's....they all talked and talked about it, but STILL hasn't happened. So many promises about it being done THIS SPRING. Lame.

**Note to the cry babies (rotary fans): This is the flame room. I started this thread specifically because there aren't any good threads in this new forum yet. If you take this shit personally, get the hell out of here. Again, FLAME ROOM.**

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swing and a miss!

Try provinng a point next time, rather than just babbling on. You may be able to convince a noob somewhere that you are not actually the idiot that you portray on this board.

Originally posted by Delusional:

Seriously, do you have some desire to be "different?" Child molesters are different too; that doesn't make it right.

Ignoring your inane comparison, what's the point in having a car that everyone else in the world has? If I had an f-body or mustang, I would be constantly forgetting where I parked it at k-mart (high class shopping for these people), because half the parking lot would look just like my car. Also, I don't like being catagorized as being a "typical mustang owner" or "typical fireturd owner."

quote:

Do you honestly think they sound good?? My god, fart cans on a Honduh sound better than a rotary w/ an aftermarket exhaust. Of course you rotary owners come back with that lame "but listen to a 3 rotor or a 4 rotor."

Yes, they sound nasty. I know someone that is trying to figure out how to make his quieter.

quote:

#2: Okay, so why don't you have a 3 or 4 rotor?? Oh, I know, because that requires a fairly expensive motor swap

When has anyone on here ever brought up this "listen to a 3/4 rotor" bullshit? Links, please.

quote:

Have you ever heard a 3 or 4 rotor? Me neither.

quote:

They are torqueless, they are stupid. Add a turbo, and you are asking for trouble. Are there any dynoing much over 400 around here that don't have noticable motor work to go along w/ those big singles and supporting mods??

TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TORQUE!! WHO CARES ABOUT BEING ABLE TO REV, WHEN YOU'VE GOT TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE!!!!

You know what, rotaries just suck, I'll leave it at that. Still waiting to have a local rotary hit the 11's....they all talked and talked about it, but STILL hasn't happened. So many promises about it being done THIS SPRING. Lame.

**Note to the cry babies (rotary fans): This is the flame room. I started this thread specifically because there aren't any good threads in this new forum yet. If you take this shit personally, get the hell out of here. Again, FLAME ROOM.**

**Note: Joe has to cover his ass so that no one else hates him for being an douchebag**

**Note two: I DO NOT own a rotary, so I'm not argueing because I care**

Originally posted by copperhead:

Swing and a miss!

Try provinng a point next time, rather than just babbling on. You may be able to convince a noob somewhere that you are not actually the idiot that you portray on this board.

Umm, as you babble on w/ the following:

Ignoring your inane comparison, what's the point in having a car that everyone else in the world has? If I had an f-body or mustang, I would be constantly forgetting where I parked it at k-mart (high class shopping for these people), because half the parking lot would look just like my car. Also, I don't like being catagorized as being a "typical mustang owner" or "typical fireturd owner."

Typical RX7 owner, or in your case, typical grandpa behind the wheel. RX7's aren't exactly rare cars.

Yes, they sound nasty. I know someone that is trying to figure out how to make his quieter.

I'm sure you know someone around here trying to put one into the 11's too, right?? :rolleyes:

When has anyone on here ever brought up this "listen to a 3/4 rotor" bullshit? Links, please.

Have you ever heard a 3 or 4 rotor? Me neither.[/b]

I'm not going to search through the picture forum to please you. But there have been several 3 and 4 rotor cars there shown in videos. No, I haven't heard one in person, but have heard the videos to get a general idea of what they sound like. Thanks for playing.

TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TORQUE!! WHO CARES ABOUT BEING ABLE TO REV, WHEN YOU'VE GOT TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE!!!!

Well, I guess I should have mentioned the peaky powerband too. Oh wait, that must not matter either....RPM RPM RPM.

**Note: Joe has to cover his ass so that no one else hates him for being an douchebag**

**Note two: I DO NOT own a rotary, so I'm not argueing because I care**

There are a number of people who get their panties in a bind around here; I have to cover my basis. Your case is simply a rotary nutswinger.

Originally posted by Sapper98Z:

Any one else need proof this is the fuck head I always said he was?

I know who posted this, Mr. "Burns More Oil than Iraq" Chris douchebag. You are only posting using Scott's screen name because you were banned. I've seen you do it before, but never said anything....guess it's time for ANOTHER banning, sadly because Scott let you use his screen name. :(

This is Joe, not Mark.

No

The makeover in 1989 saw The Turbo II get a new turbocharger. Mazda called it the "Completely Independent Twin Scroll".

The impeller was fed directly at the exhaust port. Per Mazda: " This permits the powerful exhaust pulse generated by the opening of the exhaust port to directly hit the turbine blades without interference from the exhaust from the other rotor." This newer design resulted in reduced turbo lag and increased torque. The Turbo II's wastegate was now electronically controlled, rather than the old mechanical design allowing higher boost pressures. These modifications resulted in peak torque being available from 2000 through 5000 RPM. Horsepower climbed another 18 to give the 1989 Turbo II a total of 200 HP @ 6500RPM and 196 lb-ft of torque at 3500 RPM. The 16 wheels which were used were lighter than the previous design and a new parcel shelf was added that hid items in the "trunk".

Seems torqueless to me. Cause 11.50s with an ass load of spray makes a car fast, you homo graemlins/finger.gif

This is Mark. smile.gif

I don't have time to wade through every error in this thread, but the one that jumps out at me is "peaky powerband". The rotary has many documented strengths and weaknesses, but to claim an NA or turbo rotary is "peaky" is complete horseshit. "Peaky" is a torque curve that hits a high at 2500 and straightlines down from there, like my 388 Camaro.

Quit reading dyno sheets on the internet and drive the fucking car.

rotaries are a junk car. no big long paragraph why is needed, some run good, last maybe a month of weekend driving, before a rebuild is needed. got torque? trying spraying a rotary with a 150 shot on a motor that has 280k, with 89 octane and 43 degrees of timing.

i don't think so

nitrousbirds veiws are coming from his mullet a.k.a. redneck ego. Rotaries are cool in their own special way. but myself i dislike the need to rebuild them so much, and how tempramental they are. personally i wouldnt own one. but they are kick ass cars.

Nitrousbird.. run one. from a roll and then shut your mouth.

oo but what abuot a dig..

rotary guys.. run a fbody forma dig.. then shut your mouth.

flame on.. flame on

I know who posted this, Mr. "Burns More Oil than Iraq" Chris douchebag. You are only posting using Scott's screen name because you were banned. I've seen you do it before, but never said anything....guess it's time for ANOTHER banning, sadly because Scott let you use his screen name.

This is my dick in your mouth, eat my ass you filthy hoe.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

http://www.ohio3si.org/sig/pictures/roomcare.jpg

Originally posted by Wonka:

Ahhh, the gay comments. The fact you want to place your little dick in my mouth is proof enough you are secretly in love with me. Like the kid in school who picks on the chick he likes. Sorry I don't swing that way; I'm sure there are plenty of other fags that will put it in your ass?? Perhaps your dad will take care of your desires for you....keep it in the family.

Originally posted by 100 RWHP:

[QB]You own an FBody - a piece of shit - and which nullifies anything coming out of your mouth. Therefore, it don't confront me. Hate on !

You don't even have a car. You just get in the way and let other people hit your bike.

Originally posted by ThrottleJockey:

Blah blah blah.....I buy a rotary because I'm afraid to finish my Camaro, broke my Supra, so now that this is my running car I gotta pretend it is all that.........

I soooooooo see some people taking this shit personally.

Straight from NOSbird's profile:

Why do you want to join ColumbusRacing.com?: Make fun of imports

Yeah, I've come to realize that there is no way to reason with this retard, short of finding his phone number through mutual friends and bringing shit out.

BACKPEDAL BACKPEDAL BACKPEDAL

I guess you are good at something, after all.

Yup, I was there, heard it all. So were several others.

I soooooooo see some people taking this shit personally.

Seriously, don't flatter yourself. No one cares what you think, I promise. I only wish you were more entertaining. :(

Maybe you could tell us how many strippers you could pick up if you only owned some overpriced piece of shit Viper. graemlins/jerkit.gif

You don't even have a car. You just get in the way and let other people hit your bike.

If you think accidents are worth making fun of, we'll meet in person to discuss things.

Oh, and why do you think I don't own a car? You're the pussy who won't race and stomp around a website named "Columbus Racing" all day acting like some racing know it all. But then, rule by one's peers doesn't seem a terrible system...

Originally posted by copperhead:

Why do you want to join ColumbusRacing.com?: Make fun of imports

Yeah, I've come to realize that there is no way to reason with this retard, short of finding his phone number through mutual friends and bringing shit out.

BACKPEDAL BACKPEDAL BACKPEDAL

I guess you are good at something, after all.

Yup, I was there, heard it all. So were several others.

#1: I never typed what is in that profile you just quoted. Ask Anthony, he is the one that put it there. When he added that feature to the board, he added comments to profiles of a number of people. But nice try.

If you want to bring about the discussion I had w/ another board member, be my guest. He wanted to clear something up. I never lied in my discussion with him, from what comments were meant towards whom, to the fact I was working on my truck (if you really have some hard-on to know, I was repairing a mirror so I could leave a few minutes later to make a long trip to pick up my boat from where I had it stored). The only thing I appologized for was that he took certain posts the wrong way, and took some things as being directed towards him that were not.

As I am sure you heard me say (which is pretty pathetic finding this out here, seriously), was I didn't know the guy, knew nothing of him, his car, or anything else. Don't know, don't care.

If you think accidents are worth making fun off, we'll meet in person.[/QB]

Saw that coming. Hey Mark, you were saying????

And Mark, I'm not quite catching the comments about the strippers/Viper? I don't own, never have, and have never ridden in a Viper, and I've never picked up a stripper. So, ummm, huh??

Originally posted by NOSbird:

#1: I never typed what is in that profile you just quoted. Ask Anthony, he is the one that put it there. When he added that feature to the board, he added comments to profiles of a number of people. But nice try.

If you want to bring about the discussion I had w/ another board member, be my guest. He wanted to clear something up. I never lied in my discussion with him, from what comments were meant towards whom, to the fact I was working on my truck (if you really have some hard-on to know, I was repairing a mirror so I could leave a few minutes later to make a long trip to pick up my boat from where I had it stored). The only thing I appologized for was that he took certain posts the wrong way, and took some things as being directed towards him that were not.

Never said you did lie. You trying to put words in my mouth????

Nice of you to try and shift the blame to him, saying that "he took certain posts the wrong way", I don't think there was any way to take them short of the way he did.

BTW, when that conversation happened, that person was riding with me, in my vehicle, on the highway. He was on his cell phone. I didn't even realize what he was doing until he was on the phone with you.

And what are you talking about working on your truck??? is that even relevent??? Or is it an EXCUSE for your backpedalling?

Shouldn't you be out riding a BMX bike or something???

BTW, his friend that you were making inappropriate comments about is in town right now. You are more than welcome to repeat those comments to him in person if you really want to.