July 13th ride & bike show

walther_gsp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was the show like......Cool or Squid paradise??? Nobody got any pix there?

I think I saw more mohawks than helmets, but you know how it goes with "that crowd". the stunt show was pretty decent (we got to see 1 session) I'm ready to start my stunt crew - who's got a 60tooth laying around??? :D

:lol: walther is prob texting me right there while im sitting in my garage being dry!!! :cool:

ill have some picts up in another thread in a little bit

Yes He was in fact. I remember him calling you some very mean names at that point......LOL

Yes He was in fact. I remember him calling you some very mean names at that point......LOL

walther?!?!?!? no never. he wasnt at all grumpy to see me when i was walkin out holding my "free water" and you all were pullin in :lol:

• 10 months later...

so is this ride on saturday or sunday? in the first post you said they had a killer sunday brunch but the 13th is on saturday?

nevermind... it's july not june. and it's a monday. lol

fail! lol

Edited by curby

were you being rossi and get a boo boo

Nope. Most of the ride was in a torrential downpour, I got stuck leading and therefore got stuck listening to half the riders bitching about someone on a literbike that couldn't/wouldn't keep up at a 5-10mph over pretty civilized pace, and a half hour before we set out, I get to find out that a friend of mine was executed in the line of duty that day.

But thanks for asking.

Nope. Most of the ride was in a torrential downpour, I got stuck leading and therefore got stuck listening to half the riders bitching about someone on a literbike that couldn't/wouldn't keep up at a 5-10mph over pretty civilized pace, and a half hour before we set out, I get to find out that a friend of mine was executed in the line of duty that day.

But thanks for asking.

no problem

july 13th monday :confused:

oh shit...that was last year

Yeah and I was pulled over in Macedonia at 96 mph in rain.....and that cop ruined my day for taking 50 minutes to give that ticket....and missed that ride...

Edited by Kosmo