July 13th ride & bike show

walther_gsp

Here are the details so far.

Route is as follows http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=356th+Fighter+Group&daddr=paris,+oh+to:adair,+oh+to:hanoverton+oh+to:carrollton,+oh+to:sherrodsville,+oh+to:sugarcreek,+oh+to:west+lafayette,+oh+to:coshocton,+oh+to:millersburg,+oh+to:north+canton,+oh&mra=pi&mrcr=9&sll=40.644178,-81.627045&sspn=0.537677,1.027222&ie=UTF8&ll=40.449037,-81.567993&spn=1.078489,2.054443&z=9

Meet at the 356th fighter group at 9:45am, head out by 10am. Stop in Coshocton around 1ish to meet up with Kawi kid, Whodey, exsraaron and whomever else from Cbus. Ride back to 356th for the bike show. We can grab some BBQ or something at the event.

Hand signals and a pace comfortable for everyone will be discussed before heading out, show up with gas, no douchebaggery, etc.... If we have enough people, we may split into a fast group and a slow group.

Post up if you are in. Also, the 356th does have a killer Sunday brunch, so you may want to think about showing up early and eating.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive 39 from New Philly to Carrollton to go to Gumps house. I've always wanted to ride it. Looks like fun.

GREAT road!! Dweez took us on it a couple weeks ago, when we did the revised Pitt trip thumb_up.gif

I am on call this weekend, so I am out, unfortunately. You kids have fun and keep the rubber side down. GSP...no spooking old people in cars at stoplights in front of the PoPo, okay?

I am on call this weekend, so I am out, unfortunately. You kids have fun and keep the rubber side down. GSP...no spooking old people in cars at stoplights in front of the PoPo, okay?

Hey man, I only *thought* about making that pass.... :slap: I'm not unsure of how we'll get by without your witty quips.

I know bro. Just bustin' your chops. Thanks again to you and Cleve for making the trip up, and you guys have a good one this weekend. One of the mights we have our bike gang from work get together up here you two will have to come up. Come check out North Ridgetucky!:sheepfucker:

I know bro. Just bustin' your chops. Thanks again to you and Cleve for making the trip up, and you guys have a good one this weekend. One of the mights we have our bike gang from work get together up here you two will have to come up. Come check out North Ridgetucky!:sheepfucker:

If that smilie is any indication of how you guys do things up there count me in :D