July 13th ride & bike show

walther_gsp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out of this one unless the weather forecast changes, its calling for rain all over the place.:mad::nono:

Yeah I see they upped it from 30% to 80%. I am going to keep an eye on the weather and see if it comes through a little more quickly then they planned. Are you doing the ride rain or shine? Or will someone post on here early if its cancelled?

I'm thinking about heading out there with you guys if that's cool. I can meet up at 356th at 945am if the weather is good... Is someone going to post tomorrow am at 9 or so saying if this is on or off?

Thanks,

Jason

It's pissing down rain 20 minutes from where the show is going to take place. Fuck this Seattle weather. Maybe it will run it's course before we all meet up in the morning. What a bitch. Still, I was out today and some older gentleman blew by me on a Harley, doing about 105 on one of the local back roads here. At least he was trying. I wasn't...

It's pissing down rain 20 minutes from where the show is going to take place. Fuck this Seattle weather. Maybe it will run it's course before we all meet up in the morning. What a bitch. Still, I was out today and some older gentleman blew by me on a Harley, doing about 105 on one of the local back roads here. At least he was trying. I wasn't...

Dude, were you heading North on 44 around noon? I passed a black honda and the dude had black leathers on, thought it might have been you.

I'm thinking about heading out there with you guys if that's cool. I can meet up at 356th at 945am if the weather is good... Is someone going to post tomorrow am at 9 or so saying if this is on or off?

Thanks,

Jason

Yeah, I'll be watching the weather to see if this will go down or not. Worst case we might skip the ride and hit the bike show later if the weather is ok in the afternoon. As of right now, I'm still planning on riding. Hell, if I can survive Mid-Ohio in a downpour, street riding in the rain isn't going to kill me.

You are correct. I stick out like a sore thumb around here since I always wear that pesky safety gear. Some parts of Rt.44 have some decent curves, until you run into Rt.30. Lots of cruisers out today. One of them even passed me as I was about to pass a cager. I'm too slow...

You are correct. I stick out like a sore thumb around here since I always wear that pesky safety gear. Some parts of Rt.44 have some decent curves, until you run into Rt.30. Lots of cruisers out today. One of them even passed me as I was about to pass a cager. I'm too slow...

HA, figured that was you. Almost thought about turning around to catch up with you. I think we passed somewhere between 62 and state street. I was on a blue R6 with white/grey/black leathers.

Checking the radar and it seems that once the storm that is currently over ohio passes, we should be in the clear. Worst case the storm that is over Indiana now should be long gone by the time we meet up

9:45 at 356th fighter group. If anyone wants my cell, pm me before 9am.

Alas, the one thing I miss about my Intruder is it's ability to make me feel safe in the rain. Heavier than a sportbike and no chain to clean when I get home. A 40% chance of rain usually means a very overcast day. We should grab brunch so the Akron folks can catch up, if it's still raining...

Alas, the one thing I miss about my Intruder is it's ability to make me feel safe in the rain. Heavier than a sportbike and no chain to clean when I get home. A 40% chance of rain usually means a very overcast day. We should grab brunch so the Akron folks can catch up, if it's still raining...

fuck it. meet at 10, eat, leave around 11ish (I'll check the radar on my crackberry).