July 13th ride & bike show

walther_gsp

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. 2pm sounds perfect. I'll need to get home and shower after the game so that's why I don't want to make everyone wait on me if we set the meeting time at 1pm. game starts at 11am, goes til noon, I get home at 12:15 and out of the shower by 12:20...ready to ride by 12:30

what's the address/location of the McD's? I don't know the area/directions very well so I'll just google map and take the suggested route

you could take the generic 161 to 16 into coshocton. get off in town at the exit for 541 and hang a right to hit the mcdonalds. Also could take 62 to 36, then 36W to 16 into coshocton.

or just ask Kawi kid what the best route out of columbus is. Aaron should have my cell # if you guys get lost.

you could take the generic 161 to 16 into coshocton. get off in town at the exit for 541 and hang a right to hit the mcdonalds. Also could take 62 to 36, then 36W to 16 into coshocton.

or just ask Kawi kid what the best route out of columbus is. Aaron should have my cell # if you guys get lost.

Yup I've still got ur number

I'd prefer to avoid 161 + 16 since thye are the 2 most straight roads in OH :)

+1.

im out for saturday and possibly sunday....maybe i'll be able to meet up by the time you guys get to the bikefest though....about what time do you think you'll be showing up there or at least in the area?

Just wondering, how aggressively you guys ride :confused:

Should I wear my armor pants or jeans with a riding jacket is fine ?:slap:

9.45 Final......can't wait....

Thanks

Ride in whatever you feel comfortable with. I doubt we'll be riding all that aggressively, since most of us have never ridden together before. I'm leaving the full leathers at home. If we are riding too aggressive for you, don't try to keep up. Just ride your own ride and we'll wait at the next stoplight. Trying to ride above your comfort level is dangerous.