I own you all in Golf

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest sphen02
Holy shit, I'm not the only fris golfer on CR :eek: I'm amazed. How long you been playing WRallyBlue02? Being sponsored and all. Just curious, I just started playin this spring and I do alright. Nothing too special my best is only like -4 or -5.

Originally posted by its gone:

Holy shit, I'm not the only fris golfer on CR :eek: I'm amazed. How long you been playing WRallyBlue02? Being sponsored and all. Just curious, I just started playin this spring and I do alright. Nothing too special my best is only like -4 or -5.

kind of gotta tell us where that was at, homie. my best at blendon is -23, using the course par. (not real tough). at hoover, its only -18. makes a difference.

Guest sphen02

It was a pile of shit course out here in Dublin. Called Balgriffen Park. It's basically 9 baskets in a big ass field. It's poorly marked, but they're baskets to throw at *shrug.* I've played the Hoover course once and I think I shot like 2 over. The Griggs Resevoir course I've played it a couple times I usually shoot 1 or 2 under there.

EDIT: Oh and my best at the Ohio Northern course is 3 under. 9 under on a scramble.

Originally posted by its gone:

EDIT: Oh and my best at the Ohio Northern course is 3 under. 9 under on a scramble.

I hold the course record there at Ohio Northern. I shot -15 on the 18 holes this year. That is a 39. We play every hole is a par 3 at the pro level. I have played for 13 years. I have been sponsored since 1999. Ohio Northern was the smallest tourney I have been to this year. Not many pros around Ohio showed up there. Here is the proof of my 39 the first round (btw I ended my round with 11 consecutive birdies 8-18):

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=4466#Open

Also there is a club tournament this Saturday at Hoover. If you boys have never plaved in a tourney then play in the novice division. $7 is all it costs to play and you could win some new discs. Also we are running a closest to the pin contest for a Chainstar Basket.(best Basket on the Market) $3 gets you 5 throws and you can pay the $3 as many times as you want and throw 10,15,20 times. I am running the event that day so I cannot attend the CSCC Car Show at my Work.

Here is the Website I run with all the info:

www.columbusdiscgolf.com

Guest sphen02
So you birdied the 811ft hole 12?!?!?! That is fucking sick man. Or did they not have you guys play from the long tees? Either way rather impressive, I've never seen anyone hit that hole in 3 strokes, let alone 2. And I saw the flyer up at the Grigg's course for the tournament this weekend, and I was considering it. But alas it falls on a bad weekend for me *shrug*. Do you know if they're gonna do another tournament up at the ONU course this year? I go to school up there so I was just wondering if you would know. And I might have to take you up on that offer to play sometime next week or weekend, I just need to get some money to put some gas in my car haha.

No we played it from the short tees on the first round but I still parked it over the water. I took a 3 on the long tee round. Which was the second round. That is why the scores are so much higher. I played about a "c" game that round. I had a bounce out on hole 7 the first round, the shorest hole on the course, otherwise I would have birdied 4-18 for a 38. I missed 2 and 3 and 7. (Also I forgot to mention it was raining the entire first round!) PM me if you want to play.

[ 12. August 2004, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: WRallyBlue02 ]