new to the forums *waves*

Guest compguy

Hey all, registered awhile back and havn't had a lot of time to check out the forums here, really cool group of people it seems. I'm Max from Athens ohio, I'm finishing up OU down here and drive a 97 Z, pretty much stock internally with a few exterior improvements. Well, just wanted to say hi.

Peace

-Max

Originally posted by Back_2_Reality_Of_Fury:

welcome to the board.. if you need advice or help on the Z, let me know.

Hey man thanks, I appreciate it smile.gif Actually I'd love to give it some more power ...just no space or anyone willing to help me do it.

---And no, I don't have a mullet graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by MaxxedZ28:

Ignore him, just upset because he's out of Depends and can't find his car keys.

Welcome, nice car. I really like the wheels. ;)

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Welcome aboard. Add another F-Body to CR :D

If you need help or have questions about your LT1, myself and a few others have formidable knowledge on them. And Ass, Grass, or Ass (Dave) has experience changing spark plugs on one graemlins/nod.gif

Also, I have extensive LS1 and LT1 knowledge. I know where they'll beat me, how often, the number of carlengths down to the nearest ten...

Why must I drive slow cars?

Originally posted by MaxxedZ28:

Hey man thanks, I appreciate it smile.gif Actually I'd love to give it some more power ...just no space or anyone willing to help me do it.

what kind of power are you trying to achieve?

Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Welcome aboard. Add another F-Body to CR :D

If you need help or have questions about your LT1, myself and a few others have formidable knowledge on them. And Ass, Grass, or Ass (Dave) has experience changing spark plugs on one graemlins/nod.gif

graemlins/lol.gif

That is a beautiful firebird man, got a photo gallery of it? What color is that? Thanks for the warm welcome all. I'd really like to get a procharger or something to that effect and re-do the suspension of the Z, right now I'm runnin full under-hood stock and it's seriously time I do something with it.

But the space and time is limited for me now, maybe some weekend jobs anyone is willin to help me do would be cool where I could bring a few cases of beer and we could just go to town on it tongue.gif

later all

-Max

• Casper unlocked this topic