Yo whats up

neonkiller

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> First video was pretty good, even though I ain't much of a supra fan. Second video was leaning a little towards ghey... "Some racers don't care if they die." Right.

Anyways, welcome to the board.

What was that in the second video? Mach 2 or some shit? I love how Hollywood and it's counterpart's in Japan are trying to glorify street ricers as some super elite bunch of badasses with nerves of steel and no fear of death. And even better to make there cars into something that would run down a jet fighter and blow past it like it was sitting still.

I could sit here and pick apart ALL of theat second video, but the part that stands out the most is the fake assed heat camara shots. The ricer is spraying the shit out of a turbo car, for like a minute or more, and what does it show as being the hottest,not the turbo, or the exhaust, or even the pressure side of the intake, but the FUCKING VALVE COVER!!!! WTF?!?!?!? If these fucksticks are going to make these ricer movies, you would think that maybe, just maybe they would get the technical side of it right for a change. That is the ONLY thing I can say about F&F 2 is that at LEAST there was no bullshit about blowing intakes, or RIVETTED carbon fiber floor panels having the rivets pop out and go flying. Of course we did learn that its' best to "Save the spray for the return trip" when racing a car that seriously outclasses yours and in truth the only way to beat them is to run them off the road by playing chicken with them. Always a good choice at a fake 100 MPH.

And what was that shit about burning the car at the end of the video, what sort of ricer bullshit is that. WTF was the motivation, I can just see the subtitles, "Oh great Ricer Nospeed, you have won this great battle of the street, you are truly a hero of the asphalt. In the great Nospeed tradition we will now burn the winning car as an offer to the great on, the god of boost and bullshit. We must pay ommage to him with your 250 thousand dollar steed of speed!"

WHAT THE FUCK????

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Shut up until GTP > Cark...which will never happen.

-Marc

You're right marc. That POS would have to move under its own power for nate to race you. graemlins/burnout02.gif

• Casper unlocked this topic