My track time today

thorne

So i went to the track today with buck today And ran my monte for the first time. Buck ran a bad ass time to (I let him announce it) Intense ran a 9.996 on there turbo GP. And I ran a 15.0@91.333 2.2 60' Was pretty happy with it. Could done better with launch. But had a blast. Austin also ran a 12.6 not sure the details.

so in closing

15.0@91.333 2.2 60'

13.997 @ 96 was my best time... with a 1.99 60'.

I need a fuel pump... I started getting some mad knock in 3rd gear. :(

Oh well. I'm pleased for now.

I actually raced Carl (Rx-7 on here). I have the video of it, I'll have to ask him if he'd let me post it :). He did beat me, but I got him out of the hole though. :)

I saw you guys make a pass, nice runs.

I had some issues with spark blowout @ 17psi and didnt get a full pass in, coasted to a few shitty low 12's at under 100. I'm going to try again next weekend @ west salem

I have video of that day & the gtp's 9.998 run at 142mph

the best i pulled was 12.22 at 115 mph

Your runs were great. I was not expecting those times from your car. Taught me a little lesson, to be-ware be very aware! :)

Not to be too nitpicky but the GTP's run was 9.996. Sorry the accountant in me is coming out!

Guest Removed
So i went to the track today with buck today And ran my monte for the first time. Buck ran a bad ass time to (I let him announce it) Intense ran a 9.996 on there turbo GP. And I ran a 15.0@91.333 2.2 60' Was pretty happy with it. Could done better with launch. But had a blast. Austin also ran a 12.6 not sure the details.

so in closing

15.0@91.333 2.2 60'

About time you went to the track! High 14s can be had!