Hey there, you panzys.....

ZYUL8TR

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny and Mensan are both gunning for me.

Hehehehehehehehehe.

Benny has no balls and Mensan has no life.

Benny tries to find his purpose, but is failing.

Mensan is a asset holding wanna-be. Mensan dreams of the lavish vacations he and his four year old can take together. Deercreek State park, here they come.

Now mark dont be mad at glenn cause thats what he did to you, like i said you dont even know me and try to talk shit to me, it amussing

For fucks sake, I type my name after every post. The least you could do is spell that correctly when trying to insult me!!

You are lame. Your jokes/insults are lame. Your car is lame. Basically, being you sucks. So, you should kill yourself to avoid sucking.

Oh, Glenn, please dont hold back :lol:

-Marc

No, we simply agree you are retarded.

Kekekekekekekekekeke

Sheeeesh. Well golly. You think that Mirna can take a break from baking that pound cake long enough so as to help you off the short bus at 3pm?

Did pa's truck pass the environmental sniffer test yesterday after he purchased his Red Man chaw from the local Piggly Wiggly?

Has young Benny grown into those Tuffskin jeans ma bought him in 4th grade?

Guest BLUE BY U
Atleast my car can make it down the track respectfully. you dont know me you fucking retard, btw what took you so long to respond, took you buddys ex girl out to lunch again.

Atleast my car can make it down the track respectfully. you dont know me you fucking retard, btw what took you so long to respond, took you buddys ex girl out to lunch again.

Two things:

1) I have a job. Unlike you, I dont earn a living sitting on my ass collecting welfare checks you white trash motherfucker.

2) I dont hang my head because my car made a few bad passes. It's inevitable when you are building a car...it's called tuning.

You can crack on my car all day but I think you need to know something....I dont live my life around my car. My car is just a fun toy...one of many that I have.

Again, I think you need to end your life and save yourself some embarassment.

-Marc

Two things:

1) I have a job. Unlike you, I dont earn a living sitting on my ass collecting welfare checks you white trash motherfucker.

-Marc

Well Marc. I will have to give you negative feedback on this one. George has waaaaay more nice stuff than you will ever know. He has a NICE house, a pool, 3 nice cars, a bike, a good looking/loving family.

His life is well taken care of by himself, unlike most of the people here on CR. I would definetly say George provides for his family well.

Well Marc. I will have to give you negative feedback on this one. George has waaaaay more nice stuff than you will ever know. He has a NICE house, a pool, 3 nice cars, a bike, a good looking/loving family.

His life is well taken care of by himself, unlike most of the people here on CR. I would definetly say George provides for his family well.

You obviously dont know anything about me if you think that impresses me. :lol:

Oh, blow-up kiddy pools from Wal-Mart are sweet! :thumbup: :rolleyes:

-Marc

Definitely?

You suck at this game.

Good one. There is a difference between a typo and a mispelled word. Before you continue to proofread every post someone makes, realize that. You are only making yourself look like a fool because you can't be original.

I used to be the stickler about spelling. When you are busy doing other things,as well, a typo WILL happen.

Guest BLUE BY U
You obviously dont know anything about me if you think that impresses me. :lol:

Oh, blow-up kiddy pools from Wal-Mart are sweet! :thumbup: :rolleyes:

-Marc

http://www.herrealliving.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropID=2088479 little bigger than a kiddie pool, but yes it is for sale i need a bigger house with land so i can build a bigger garage and such.

Good one. There is a difference between a typo and a mispelled word. Before you continue to proofread every post someone makes, realize that. You are only making yourself look like a fool because you can't be original.

I used to be the stickler about spelling. When you are busy doing other things,as well, a typo WILL happen.

I can understand why I have to keep spelling things out for you, after all your intellect is inferior to my own.

The reason I keep pointing out your mistakes in spelling/grammar is specifically because you used to point out the same things about other people. What's especially funny is when I peruse your prior posts, you keep using the same insults. Have you any thoughts of your own?

FWIW, The last sentence in your response is constructed incorrectly.

For fucks sake, I type my name after every post. The least you could do is spell that correctly when trying to insult me!!

You are lame. Your jokes/insults are lame. Your car is lame. Basically, being you sucks. So, you should kill yourself to avoid sucking.

Oh, Glenn, please dont hold back :lol:

-Marc

Marc try and get some ground to stand on. His car is 100 times greater then yours. It dosent get much lamer then a 14 second El Camino. :rolleyes:

http://www.herrealliving.com/Property/PropertyDetails.aspx?PropID=2088479 little bigger than a kiddie pool, but yes it is for sale i need a bigger house with land so i can build a bigger garage and such.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

What a shit box. If figured with your suprior intelligence and mad tyte fabricating skills you would own a much nicer home. Guess not.

Guest BLUE BY U
AHAHAHAHAHAH

What a shit box. If figured with your suprior intelligence and mad tyte fabricating skills you would own a much nicer home. Guess not.

true true, thats why it is for sale i bought it when i was 19 and have grown out of it. like i said i am buying a bigger house with more land.

true true, thats why it is for sale i bought it when i was 19 and have grown out of it. like i said i am buying a bigger house with more land.

I hope you grew out of the shitty decorating too.