Marc, your thoughts on the Colts?

SpaceGhost

I think thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while.He is about the 20th best passer in the northern part of the united states east of indy including college QBs.Bens a joke and he will never win a superbowl.Period.

lol You're dumb, do you follow the NFL at all?

1 Ben Roethlisberger 112.4

2 Carson Palmer CIN 106.3

3 Peyton Manning IND 101.2

99 Blown Yellow GT said WHAT???? = including college QBs.Bens a joke and he will never win a superbowl.Period.

Teams win super bowls, no one does it individually. Bens #'s thus far are outstanding & he's done it with the help of his team! Actually there are a number of quarterbacks who have played in & won super bowls & they weren't fantastic in their position, but they were smart, used their heads & their teammates & won. Yellow Mustang Man - I'm going to save your post, Bens in his early 20's, we'll see how he fares during his NFL career --- & yes I'll remind you of your earlier comment, you can count on it -

Noone can call me a fw fan, i'm a Raiders fan. Besides their destruction against TB a few years back they haven't been to the show in forever. I actually was a big Bo Jackson fan and he got me liking the Raiders.

I think you guys are on the right track with the Colts and Steelers, they are both playing great this year. I wasn't to impressed with Pittsburgh with their squeek by of the Ravens two weeks ago. I know Big Ben wasn't on top of his game but they didn't look all that great imo. Last nights beating however was impressive. Those boys are the real deal. If both qb's stay healthy it will be an intersting matchup in the playoffs.

You cant have the piece of shit TO speaking for the NFL, alot of players, Payton Manning come to mind, are in it because they love the game and not for the money. Considering the way they hyped that monday night game up it may as well have been a playoff game and the Colts performed damn well. Their Defense wasnt what it was in the first half of the season, lots of missed tackles, but we know what that same D is capable of. And as far as fairweather fans go, I may only be 23 but growing up just south of Indy you tend to root for the Colts, they were a team that won 2-3 games each year but they were your team, and I watched many home games. And I would love to see nothing more than them winning a Super Bowl with Manning at the helm!