Ride 7/27

wolfman

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click here my friend

BTW how's Jason, any updates?

AWW damnit! That's like someone cutting your balls off... I can't even imagine what I'd do if someone stole my bike!

Jason is still in rehab at OSU. They just found a fracture in his right leg, plus the broken left foot, so he has a lot of therapy to do for walking, let alone the brain function therapy.. He's getting better every day though! Long hard road ahead...

I'm new to the group riding thing and don't do much twisties. Mostly just cruise around since none of my friends ride. How aggressive are you guys in a group ride and do you all sport full leathers. I ride with a jacket, gloves, and helmet.

It normally ranges speeds from front to back with slower in the back. But WE ALL ALWAYS RIDE WITHIN OUR COMFORT ZONE and ABILITIES. I hope the Cbus crew and the peeps who aren't the usuals for the Dayton ride do too. (HINT)

I will be wearing full leathers, and maybe 3 more. :dunno:

Riding with a group just means your with the group. It DOES NOT mean you have to keep up with them and put yourself in danger if you don't know the roads or feel comfortable riding at their pace. Someone will always wait for you.

Also...NEVER ride another riders ass in the group. I LOATHE THAT! Some places I know that we shouldn't be hauling ass on and if I'm not hauling ass it means this is an area that we shouldn't do that on, therefore, don't be riding close to my tail expecting me to speed up when I'm not going to. NEVER pass a fellow rider around a turn either. That will just get your ass kicked at the next stop. Respect the group is all you gotta do. Just use common sense and be mature and all is good.:cool:

I'm new to the group riding thing and don't do much twisties. Mostly just cruise around since none of my friends ride. How aggressive are you guys in a group ride and do you all sport full leathers. I ride with a jacket, gloves, and helmet.

don't forget your underwear...

don't worry about your riding style, this will be twisty for sure. we won't kick you out because your too slow. with this group being as large as its sounds like its going to be, there will be people who are in the same boat as you. and go at your own pace, we will always wait for you at a stop sign or change of direction.

i know their will be a few of us riding full leathers myself included if my back can handle it.

we OR guys are here to help not to make fun.

Were just out to have a good time and do something we enjoy. There should not be any pressure for anyone to ride outside of their means. We've pretty much riden together and noone is dogged for riding too slow. Just be cautious because of the size of the group. Nick I'll try to stay off of your ass I promise. I'll try to give you some breathing room. About a tires length. Lets just have a safe ride so we can post up some good coversation. Thanks, Joe..