tire changer/ lube guy

TurboRust

ntb on rt 256 in reynoldsburg need a tire/lube guy for the mornings and days, right now it'd be mon-fri but could change. its pays 6/hr plus commissions most average 9-10 an hour. pm if interested for more details, you must be drug free and not a douche I'm not recommending someone to my company who is gonna make me look bad. lemme know if you're interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest davins94stang
i was a mechanic at easton for a while and ntb sucks. Tire techs dont make much money at all and full time your paychecks will average 5-6 hundred every other week. I wouldnt reccomend this job unless you like working very hard for very little money

while thats a nice first post, a tire guy is an entry level job and there are people that make over 10 bucks an hour doing it if you are quick and don't suck. It also leads into a future tech position if trained well where you can make over 1K a week. Go shit on someone elses post, ntb is a fine company to work for this is an entry level position.

Guest davins94stang
I didnt mean to offend you, but im just trying to give someone a heads up so they dont get a job, realize it sucks, and then quit. That place is extremely shade, i used to make good money only because we were forced to replace parts that were fine, do flushes that were just done, and sold at lease 5 alignments a day that never got done or didnt need to be done.

Like I said plenty of people on here are scrapping for jobs and would love 10 bucks an hour plus discounts on auto shit. I can gaurantee thats not how we conduct business at our shop. I'll gladly pull customers out to their cars and show them whats wrong then let them make the decision. on a side note who were your manager and service managers there? I'd like a heads up on who's conduction business like that.

thanks,

Derek

Guest davins94stang
the two managers at easton store 267- everyone there knows that guadio and ekman are the biggest scams ever- That shop is about selling, not helping out customers. We would have weeks were we HAD to sell coolant flushes and tranny flushes, Always HAD to have 10 alignments a day no matter how many tires we sold.

• 4 weeks later...
a couple positions open now. some experience needed. were going through too many people that we've had to train alot and they end up not cutting it they're lazy and not hard workers. pm if you want a job asap for details you can be hired in a week.

• 2 weeks later...
everyone there knows that guadio and ekman are the biggest scams ever.

True story. This isn't really a horrible job, it's just not a good paying job. I mean if you just got out of highschool and want a nice job to gain some experience to become a tech one day it's pretty good. I worked at NTB for about a year, until I got fed up with the managers and district managers. Davin is right, NTB isn't about fixing cars and helping customers, it's about sales numbers and having 5 credit apps a day, no matter what it takes. But yeah, you only make about $600 every two weeks. But I worked there for a year, now I'm making about $6-700 a week easy at a dealership.

• 2 weeks later...