Anyone know what time chipolte closes

Sam1647545489

I am actually pissed at Chipotle.

I remember when they came out they would be so fucking huge people would carry theirs out in radio flyer wagons. One of those burritos would feed the whole Middle East.

Now, everytime I go in there they throw on about 5 pieces of steak, and the rice is about a scoop. I could actually take the wasted tortilla space and make a whole new burrito. Then, when I ask the people for more meat, rice, etc, they say "Extra?" Hell no, extra is somewhere around $1.25, which turns into a 7 something dollar burrito, I could buy a whole steak. Sometimes I get lucky and convince the english speaking cashier guy to tell them to put on some more meat for me after asking him if he would pay $6 for it.

They are going downhill in my opinion. But, this is the Brice Rd. location, go figure.

/rant

Get with the new trend: Qdoba. It's on Polaris Parkway and I suggest you all go there. It's just slightly cheaper and a complete ripoff of Chipotle but in my opinion it's much tastier and you get a lil more. Also when you register a free Qdoba users card, you get free chips when you go back and every 10 burritos you buy, you get one free. It's seriously exactly Chipotle. Same assembly line, same lighting, same sauces and meats. Wow, I just typed a whole paragraph for that.

Get with the new trend: Qdoba. It's on Polaris Parkway and I suggest you all go there. It's just slightly cheaper and a complete ripoff of Chipotle but in my opinion it's much tastier and you get a lil more. Also when you register a free Qdoba users card, you get free chips when you go back and every 10 burritos you buy, you get one free. It's seriously exactly Chipotle. Same assembly line, same lighting, same sauces and meats. Wow, I just typed a whole paragraph for that.

I think I'd rather just have the real thing then.

Mmmmmm, Chipotle. I require it at least once a week, at a minimum. That's what I had for lunch today. :D

Moe's is the shit.....sooooo much better than chipotle.

i go to the one on campus. their rice tastes good and i don't get any cartilage in the meat unlike every time i ate chipotle.

i stopped going all i eat is moe's or la bambas

Wow, I didn't know their were that many calories in a Chipotle burrito. Oh well, fuck it. I'm craving one right now, damn this thread!

I liked Moe's the first couple times I had it, but once I went back to Chipotle I thought Moe's was shit. Then the Moe's nearby closed, so that kinda made my decision for me. I've never had a bad burrito from Chipotle, guess it's cause the one on E. Main is run by Mexicans. They know how to make that shit right.

Just so you all know, they are now taking orders online

http://www.chipotle.com/dsl

I damn near wrecked my car out of excitement when i saw the giant burrito on rome hilliard last year, when they were bldg it. :D

I hated driving too sawmill to get a tacos. (i had no clue there was one on 5th street , but oh well, live and learn)