Anyone know what time chipolte closes

Sam1647545489

10pm at most locations.

seizures caused by the shock to your system of consuming over 1000 calories in a few minutes.

All I ever get is 2 chicken burritoes with 3 scoops of chicken and just a tad bit of cheese. Best meal ever. I figurd it prolly adds up to about 3 boneless chicken breast for protien.

and remember, theyre open until 11 on fri/sat, at least the broad st location is.

i am a chipotle fanatic. i never had it up until a couple years ago...guy i worked with, his son used to run the sawmill rd location, and he got BOOKS of free burrito cupons, hooked me up with one, and ive been addicted since. eat there usually 3 times a week, if not more. sometimes hit up la bambas, but usually chipotle. chicken bol w/ black beans, all the salsa minus the hot, cheese/sour cream...mmm...damn. i know where im going for lunch today

rip off? the burritos are bigger and its 5 dollars for a burrito with coke and chips at the one on campus

ok. youve sparked my interest. how does this place compare to chipotle/la bamba (ie, chipotle uses rice/beans, la bamba uses refried beans) and where is it on campus. i know there used to be one on main, but ive found out that i can get to la bambas on campus and back to work in gahanna on my lunch hour, so moes may be a new possibility

Moes uses pretty much the same ingredients. The rice is a bit different (I don't like it, personally) and you get gaucamole and salsa on it standard. But you can get it without, of course. They have a lot more toppings, too. Jalepenos, cucumbers, black olives, etc. They're preperation area looks like Subway's. They also have a larger menu with nachos, fajitas and others. Oh, and ask for the cheese sauce for the nachos, that shit is awesome.

Moes is on the other side of mcdonalds than labambas on high.

i just went there and they don't have the 5 dollar with drinks and chips anymore.

i usually get the Joey burrito with everything, the chips are Free and so is the salsa by the pop. I get water and the cheese dip (fantastic) for just over 6 bux. and they don't stinge you. and they are open till 4 am. Burrito after the bar = the win.

so i went and checked this place out today at lunch...i would have to say, between the 3 main places, for size, 1. labamba 2. chipotle 3. moes. but for taste 1. moes, 2. chipotle 3. labamba

somethin about that moes burrito made it good as hell. while it wasnt as much as chipotle, its got more of a homemade meal. i think its the rice that does it. ill be going back there tomorrow for lunch

Guest FooFooMaru
I don't know why it's 3 pages long. I just skipped ahead to tell everyone I was really really hungry and still am really really hungry :D and not really really gay incase some tries that lol