Whats up guyz

Guest zayne2000

Guest zayne2000

Well, im kinda new to the columbus area and was gonna start making appearences with my 85 camaro but lady luck is not on my side.. tranny went out. I actually had to drive that think over 100 miles to my dads house with 1st and 2nd out of it in the snow, not fun. SO i am stuck driving my pimped out granny mobile (96 dodge intrepid) until i find generous soul that will give me a T5 tranny or save up enough to buy one (really hoping for the first one). But in all seriousness, if anyone knows where i can get a tranny for muh baby for a decent price please tell me because i cannot stand driving this POS v6 when i have a sweet v8 just sitting there... im going crazy so any help will do. Thanks in advance. O yea.. if you guys promise not laugh at my car maybe i will come chill with you guys one weekend when you are out doing something and eventually bring out the muscle when i get it fixed.

Zayne

Guest Removed
wrong forum?.. me asking bout finding a tranny is wrong forum.. where should it be?

saying hello for the first time= classroom

and asking for a tranny this works but goes in the for sale /wtb section

no biggie.

Guest Evl Mdgt
saying hello for the first time= classroom

and asking for a tranny this works but goes in the for sale /wtb section

no biggie.

ok mr smarty pants

Welcome to the board..

Guest zayne2000
TY TY.. well.. its a big change from my camaro, i miss it soooo much.. i was driving my girlfriends car, automatic and almost started crying because I miss driving a manual, plus, my intrepid dont go quite as fast. I dont know if i am just going to wait till i get my 350 4 bolt done or just put a new tranny in it and drive it as is.... 305 holley 600cfm carb, Griffin Full Aluminum Racing radiator, TRUE dual exhaust with 2 3in cherry bombs. My cuz and my best friend are helping me out with the 350 which I actually got for FREE!!!! so to the comment about me calling it muscle, trust me... this car as is can run em' might not run the top cars but when I am done with that 350... im definately gonna call it MUSCLE more often