anyone higher young these days

aj5870

I am 15 and will be 16 on feb 12 i get my liscence feb 27 i can get to anywhere close to reynoldsburg within 10 15 or even 20 minutes of there i can work from about 3:30 till whenever prolly 10 at latest willing to work weekends, on my feet, and as hard as possible. i have basic carpentry skills and little mechanics

The problem with today's youth is that they are spoiled and think they are above working at fast food places. Well guess what youngster, you ain't! We all have to begin somewhere and usually that is someplace we will learn to hate later on in life but it is a stepping stone you must take.

Might as well hold up until summer and try and work at Scioto Downs ... that used to be my favorite job. Work as a busboy for a few servers you could make a few hundred on the weekends in tips, and could make about $100 or $200 through the week in tips. And they pay like $7 an hour. You only work for like 3 hours and spend the rest of the night watching races and tearing down stuff as needed.

bout your only other option is farm work. I was able to get some farmers to let me start working when I was 12. Most were 13 or 14 though. Hard work, little pay. But at least you're outside and not in fast food.

bout your only other option is farm work. I was able to get some farmers to let me start working when I was 12. Most were 13 or 14 though. Hard work, little pay. But at least you're outside and not in fast food.

+1

My very first job was on a farm in Amanda. That was alot of hard work and long hours but fun. My first day we castrated piglets. What a memory!!

Car dealership detail shop/lot guy. A lot of Columbus dealerships pay $8+/hr. Even if they don't the work is easy and its pretty fun. If you get into the right one you can move up pretty quickly. I know a guy that started and 6 months later he was a service writer and made $30k his first year and is now making around $45k I started doing it 2 months after I turned 16 and I got a sales job at 18 and have made over $60k in the past year and some change.

• 2 weeks later...
Right now, i work at the krogers in clintonville, and they treat me well, and the pay's not bad for our age (I'm 17). I like my job most of the time, and I know it's a job that will put me through college, and you can gain some good experiences with the technology.

I thank everyone started out at fast food i know i did

I started out detaling cars.

Try max and ermas my buddy works there and he busses, on sundays alone he makes around $80-130. Or try a sub place like jersey mikes or subway. Subway on E. Broad will give you a ton of hours ( i know 2 ppl that work there).