anyone higher young these days

aj5870

You might as well start in food service, it's not that bad. As for you wanting to work in auto or building, you're kinda screwed. At your age there is a lot of equipment you can't use. Try to get a job at a panera, it's actually a fun place to work.

Hey andrew yea im working at Pets Supplies "Plus"...its a fun job and what not, people there are nice and the works is easy. its just like the other guy said with the fucking around and then stocking...thats all i do

Guest FrancesTheMute
My first, McDonald's, second, Kroger, then I moved on to random restaraunts and internet cafes. Then I just decided to sell my body to the Army.... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you know this is the stuff that pisses me off. not saying this definatly applys to this situation but the kids who think that they should just be able to have things handed to them and not have to work for it. at 14,15,16,17 you are starting at the bottom. that means you start at a bottom end job with bottom end pay. you work to get where you want to go and you work for more damn money. there are plenty of college kids WORKING to get an education so they can get a good job and they are 21 years old working at a restaraunt. im now 21 and ive had a good amount of work experience behind me in different trades and im still working damn hard to get a good paying job doing something i want to do. this means shut the fuck up go to mcdonald or a similiar place get a job and find out what it means to be an employee and work for something. when you have done this for a while and learn what it takes to put work and responsibilities in front of the going to the damn movies, then try to find a job somewhere you would like to go. THE END