Motorcycle License Test/ Bike Wanted

Guest HyperBurn

Guest HyperBurn
I am a new rider (to street bikes). Been riding dirt since I was 13 (28 now) and I am looking to get my M endorsement. I was wondering exactly the written test consisted of. I downloaded the manual online and read through it. I also want to know what the driving test consists of. I know that the test is in a couple parking lots around columbus, but where?? I am going to be taking the test on a yamaha 125 dual sport. (I know kinda weak) But It works. I am also in the market for a nice 600 street bike but on the budget I am it will be june before I could get it. So does anyone know anyone who would take payments on a bike?? I would not take the bike until it was payed off. I saw a couple on the site here in the corral, but not too sure if they would be willing to do that. I really have the itch and want to get into riding and meeting some of you and riding. But the credit is HORRIBLE (bad decisions as a teen). Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Anyone willing to throw a bone to a new rider who has a serious itch??? :D

Save the money you would make as payments and buy the bike in June, simple easy and accomplishable.

I recommend taking the MSF course and you can use their bikes and possibly get an insurance discount in addition to learning lots of valuable information that will come in handy riding on the street.

Written is alot like the car written, just read the book. The on-bike test is kinda different in that you probably wouldn't ever do the moves when you are normally riding. You have to be able to drive into a parking space and do a figure 8 going 1/2mph. If you can do that without putting a foot down you are going to be fine. If you go to Ohio MSF course it is much easier (they give you the on-bike test).