Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was in the morning class up by 6:30 and at troy by 7:30. Today was a lot more fun. I enjoyed actually being able to scrap the pegs and my boots. Everyone passed which surprised me since one guy lowsided during the test. It start to snow and the pavement got nice and slick. He decided to lean way over in the turn and down he went. They let him do it again though.

So yea, I can legally ride at night once I go to the BMV Wednesday and get my license. I didn't here ya Brad, it was kinda cold yesterday so I figured I wouldn't.

Congrats, good to know you're ridin legal now!

On another not,

I've got a notice of Suspension right now, heh...I got one of those stupid random insurance letters and apparently took too long to send it back in...I sent it in last Wed or Thurs, but on Sat has a notice of suspension in the mail. So I am gonna wait another couple days and see if I get a letter saying they got my proof of insurance and the suspension has been lifted. If I don't get that well then I guess I gotta start making some phone calls...Stupid state of Ohio, and damn my laziness.

I deffinitely didnt ride by. I was going to but it was retarded cold. FUCK the winter and the snow that was on my windshield this morning.

I got one of those letters too for my car. I was prompt on my proof of insurance. I think that those a-holes need to send a self addressed and postage paid envelope since they are requesting the info. I used my last stamp on that letter and still have yet to get more and I have other more important bills to mail with no stamps

...I think that those a-holes need to send a self addressed and postage paid envelope since they are requesting the info. I used my last stamp on that letter and still have yet to get more and I have other more important bills to mail with no stamps

That was the first thing I thought when I opened it up too! They are requesting information for me and they aren't gonna pay for it! That's why it took me so long to get it out, I didn't have any stamps and kept forgetting to go to the post office! Had to buy a damn book of stamps that I'll probably never use again.

you still pay bills with stamps??? That's a problem right there. Pay your bills through your bank.

Dustin you should get you un-suspension in a couple of days. I did the same thing a couple of years ago.

Haha, yeah internet banking FTW. I don't have any paper bills anymore.

I better get an un-suspension, don't feel like paying $125 and riding the bike for 3 months in the winter.

Your bank keeps track of all your outgoing expenses. The only time I use a check is if I don't have the money right now but I'll have it in a couple of days. Since I know it wont clear for about 2-3 days.

yes floating checks is the best thing ever. The bills I do pay by mail like truck and cruiser payment I send them out like a week before paypay.

I could turbo the motor and keep the car. I seen the motor crank out 200hp safely on boost in a car that doesn't even weigh 2100lbs. It's been a fun little car.

Some day I'll get another one with less rust and build up my dream motor for the car. The h22a comes stock with 200hp and 160 ft lbs. Boost to 7 psi it turn 300hp and 210 torque. On a built block you can turn up the boost to around 20-30 and make well over 450hp. Car will still only 2300lbs and still handle well plus run 11s on stock tires and 10s with slicks. Done many years of research for that car.