what insurance company do you have?

smokin5s

so I'm with All state, they have done 2 manditory price hikes in the past 4 months raising my insurance on my COMPLETELY CLEAN record over 60 dollars a month... this is rediculous... and on top of that they are sending me late notices telling me that they are going to cancel me when I sent in my bank statements showing them that I've already paid this.... screw them, time to find a better insurance company... who does everyone have? and are you happy with them?

I'm with Progressive, and have been completely happy with my insurance. I've had one claim since I've been with them for when the back glass broke out of my Contour, and I felt the claim was handled very quickly and efficiently. When I switched to Progressive my premium dropped by more than half over what GEICO was charging me.

state farm also with 1 reckless op, 2 speeding tickets, and a failure to brake violation and none are on my record. ive been with state farm since i was 15 when i got my permit and ever since anything that happens on my record my agent says well we just wont worry about that. i get -150$ a month for good driving record.

I am with Western Reserve group. Small company and you do pay a little more, but it is worth it. If I ever have to call my agent up, she is always asking about my parents and stuff like that. I have only had one claim with them. I got a quote, it was approved 5 minutes after I faxed it to them and I had the check the next day.

State Farm here, Full coverage, $250 comp, $500 collision, max liabilities, 21 yrs old, clean record, on my own policy, live in columbus, $492/half

Oh yeah, I have a credit score in the 720's...

The better credit you have, the better premiums you get with State Farm

Edit- Shit I forgot about my good student discount, that's like $500 off per year

Erie Insurance through Clark Insurance Agency in Lancaster. If you run your renter's/home-owner's through Erie as well, they have great deals.

They also have VERY good bike insurance rates and offer good 'pleasure-use-only' policies that do not limit the yearly mileage.

Vinny, can you get me the info... my home owner's is through All state also... I just can't get over raising my rates that much when I have a perfect driving record (I haven't recieved a ticket in 4 years.... i slowed down after I got myself into trouble earlier in life)

oh, my becon score is quite a bit over 720 when I bought my house so I don't think that's a problem.

I do have 3 vehicles though.

I just had one 2 month ago and it only went up by $57 for 6 months and i had 2 speeding tickets in 3 months.... i dont think it was that bad... i've been with them for 8 months now...

mine went up 60 a month... like 400 for the 1/2 or something like that... these hikes went in, in Feb and April... so if you renewed before that then you wouldn't have seen these yet.

Damn, That sure is ridiculous.

Told you before, check progressive, stop being a lazy bitch.

I did beech... they are only like 7 dollars cheeper a month.. I am trying to find out of any other places before signing up back up with Progressive...

Vinny, can you get me the info... my home owner's is through All state also...

...oh, my becon score is quite a bit over 720 when I bought my house so I don't think that's a problem.

I do have 3 vehicles though.

Sure. http://www.jwclarkinsurance.com/

Call them and ask for Mary. Tell her I referred you.

My beacon is also VERY high; your's being high will help.

I had 7 vehicles + home insured for a while through them. No worries.

i have cincinnati insurance co, and my agent is Scott Lindsay

I got my quote for my insurance as soon as I move into my house. brand new 06 (honda more than likely) and the RX-7 with a 10K set value full coverage plan I will be paying under 120 a month.

I am 22 with 2 speeding tickets and a no fault accident.

State Farm. Can't say I've ever had any problems with them, but I'm still under my parent's insurance because I'm still in college and they're nice about it. So I have 1 speeding ticket (3.5 years ago) and 3 not-at-fault accidents in 7 years (last one was 2 years ago).

They have always been excellent with every claim, and I get good personal attention from my agent. No problems with my ticket and never had a rate hike, while they even took care of my accident in Kentucky (they're a no-fault state). They basically muscled the other insurance companies from the 3-car accident and told them what was up, and the other companies paid for the damage (with no-fault your company pays for your own damages and Kentuckians are aweful about it).