Ride on 8/3????

xtremef4i

Hey so we sat around at comp for probably 30-40 min then headed off to the Hardee's just up the road and got a bite to eat. Never saw you. Sorry if we missed you.

I dozed off for a little while and by the time I read ninjachk08's reply around 11:30 I didn't think I'd make it over there in time. I'll have to catch the next Dayton group ride. It sounds like you guys are riding almost every Sunday? I live about 15 - 20 east of Springfield. What's the closest in that area that you guys could ride through as a stopping point to add riders to the group...or do the Springfield area riders just meet up with you guys at that gas station on 35?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much everyone meets at the gas station on 35. it's pretty central. 2insanezx10r is in Springfield. Myself, xtremef4i, knodel, 12oclocker, and others are all in the Tipp/Troy area. Some others from Huber Heights. Then there are some in N. Cincy that ride up. Then the C-bus stragglers that'll cruise over as well. We normally leave from there and head south. The Comp trip today was an attempt at a change of ride, but we went back to our southern route.

It was good riding with you guys.

It sucks I had to bail I would have liked to finish the ride.

I'll try to post the pix tonight.

Hey man, you rode the whole ride I rode! Good ridin with you! I've been holdin out on posting my pics that are exactly like yours! haha

was an a great ride the first part kicked ass!!! i was haulin it home up 75 got off my exit and seen the state cop right on my ass lights flashin then i soiled myself. all he wanted was to tell me to move that license plate so it was visable. thank god. i think i'm gonna lay low for a couple weeks wait till i get some better gear and get some shit done to the bike. be safe guys and gals!

was an a great ride the first part kicked ass!!! i was haulin it home up 75 got off my exit and seen the state cop right on my ass lights flashin then i soiled myself. all he wanted was to tell me to move that license plate so it was visable. thank god. i think i'm gonna lay low for a couple weeks wait till i get some better gear and get some shit done to the bike. be safe guys and gals!

I was wondering about that plate positioning and if you've had anyone say anything about that...

Glad it wasn't any worse. Nice meetin you and getting to ride a bit today!

It's the yellow that threw me.

Work went about 50/50 okay, but was not worth missing the end of the ride for. They (managers) screwed up, though I'm sure it will be my fault in the AM. If I would have went in this morning I would have been able to catch the errors, but shit I had riding to do.

those pix turned out pretty good. we were all over the place. The first part of the ride deff was the best...hauling ass like there was no tomorrow. I didnt even notice some of those sneaky shots you took, like the one with me, John, Nick and Chris picking his ass

Sorry guys, I think I was crop dusting after eating hardees.

On another note, good riding today guys. I kinda went nuts on the first half of the ride, but it was nice to meet more new faces. I hope to catch some of you guys for NKY if I make it down there.

Gawddamn the glare of the sun on the camera makes it looks like I have a HUGE baldspot on the back of my head..lol. For the record...I DON'T! :lol:

Bodacious corn! :lol: I never noticed that. It makes me laugh because the guys selling the corn had to be 70 years old! :lol:

Nice ass pick Chris.:eek:

Damn you guys were at Compitition accessories and did'nt call. Man I see where I rate. Glad to see everyone had a good ride and a safe one at that..

Man you weren't on the ride...figured ya had plans! Gotta speak up man we coulda used some more Green it was a honda fest...

Why are you always surrounded by men when i am not around?

:lol:

8 guys > 1 guy :p:eek: