Ride on 8/3????

xtremef4i

i really hate my car my muffler finally fell off so i need a new one dirt cheap anyone have any suggestions on where to find one?

$20 advance auto parts, just know your ID and OD of the muffler inlet, they have a book of cheap generics, and many in stock, my prelude muffler looks NICE, and cost $22! LOL

Troy, Tipp, North Dayton guys want to meet in a group, other guys can meet at SR35 gas station? then both groups can meet somewhere in springfield? just an idea.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy, Tipp, North Dayton guys want to meet in a group, other guys can meet at SR35 gas station? then both groups can meet somewhere in springfield? just an idea.

Don't you want to ride the roads from here heading up there and then the roads up there too after Springfield? You not want to come to 35 and start out on the road out here that leads up to springfield and then ride the roads up there? It evens out because technically we'll be ending up north close to you guys and us Cincy/Dayton guys will have to head back south when we call it the day.:dunno:

I know some backroads to ride to springfield from troy which are a little more fun than I75 to I35, that ride gets boring fast, ;)

We'll meet @ competitionaccessories in springfield and then head out again from there.

what's everyone think?

Soooo, what/where is this elusive gas station on 35 that everyone (but me) knows? You are meeting there at 1030, right? Looks like you'll have 1 cbus person cause I want to come out and play!

Yes mam, 10 30. We look forward to seeing you!

Gas Station on 35

It's a Circle K

What route? He just gave you where we're meeting up. That's all you need to know. Just show up and ride dawg. :dunno: You analyticals crack me up. :lol: I don't know why some just have to know where there going to ride. IDK if it's because they're scared to venture out w/out a GPS or what. I'm starting to hate those things.:nono:You'll know the route after your ride it.:p;)

Don't worry I doubt we're going to hold our breathe because you never make it anyways. :lol:

I'll be drinking Tequila you fucking lightweight. I drink the hard shit all the time and I always manage. I just realize you can start at 6pm and be done by 1am instead of starting drinking at 11pm.