Ride on 8/3????

xtremef4i

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there this time. No drinking for me this weekend. Sorry about backing out last weekend. I got up, rode to HNW and realized it could be a huge mistake for me to ride in that condition. I would rather be safe, since I am still new to riding.

Anyway, text me if plans change or if anyone wants to ride w/ me from Cbus- 419.651.2747 (I won't be back online until Monday) and I will see you guys at the gas station on 35 tomorrow morning at 10:30. Oh, and did anyone ever say what kind of station it was? Just checking cause I have a tendancy to get myself lost so any and all pertinant info is appreciated....

I will be there this time. No drinking for me this weekend. Sorry about backing out last weekend. I got up, rode to HNW and realized it could be a huge mistake for me to ride in that condition. I would rather be safe, since I am still new to riding.

Anyway, text me if plans change or if anyone wants to ride w/ me from Cbus- 419.651.2747 (I won't be back online until Monday) and I will see you guys at the gas station on 35 tomorrow morning at 10:30. Oh, and did anyone ever say what kind of station it was? Just checking cause I have a tendancy to get myself lost so any and all pertinant info is appreciated....

It's a Circle K.

If you are taking 71 to 35, Ananda, the Circle K will be on the left side of the road. It's next to a Tractor Supply Co. and there's a pond on the left side just a bit before the gas station.

I am officially out for this and most other rides. I was getting my bike ready checking tire pressure, lubing chain and what not and discovered I have zero front pads. It has been felling a little funny under braking lately now I know why. I am now at the mercy of my paycheck and then ups.

they are at st. rt 35 right now.. i just talked to dustin.. they are heading to comp.

so you can meet them there.. but he said he dont know how fun the ride will be from that point

idk what time they will get there.. prob by 11 or 11.30 im guessing they will take the long way there

ninjachk08

are they still going to meet some folks at competition in springfield? if so, do you know about what time? i'm thinking about joining them if i can find / catch up with them.

Hey so we sat around at comp for probably 30-40 min then headed off to the Hardee's just up the road and got a bite to eat. Never saw you. Sorry if we missed you.

...but he said he dont know how fun the ride will be from that point

We decided to double back and hit some of the roads on the way to Caesars Creek. Turned into a pretty good ride. If we would have stayed on the roads up north it wouldn't have been as fun.

A couple of us bailed at the little corner stop past the dam, but a good day!

Today was a great ride guys and gal. It was nice meeting some new faces. I enjoyed getting to relax a bit today at Comp and Hardees. I think I rode the hardest I ever have today as I was keeping up with Nick and Chris up in front. Deffinatly a good ride. It sucks Im gonna miss the NKY ride :(