Ride on 8/3????

xtremef4i

None. Granted I was following Jon...:lol: Actually I pushed pretty hard in some of the corners and they're like glue man...it's ridiculous what that "sport touring" tire can do.

Something called the Devils triangle the roads were wet and coming into one corner a bit to hard the back started to come around a bit, but that was mostly stupidity...down shifting and not rev-matching.

I didn't push quite as hard in the rain over the weekend, but on roads I know I don't slow down much for the rain even...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it's going to be HOT Sunday. They mentioned hottest day YET this year on the news. :eek: High 90's with 100% humidity. OUCH!

I'm not scared

The Pirelli debate is OVER. Dunlops are where its at...my new Roadsmart sport touring tires are the cat's meow. Incredible grip, quick warm up, dual compound, and supposedly high mileage...Plus they have a nice aggressive tread pattern.:cool:

That stereotype doesnt hold up these days. So many winning racers in AMA pimp the hell out of Dunlop. Hey dont knock them till you try them. I'll admit the original 207's that came stock on my bike sucked ass but these and my 208s were great...In fact, I like the Roadsmarts better than the 208s I just retired

dustin you were behind me the entire time i gave you plenty of times to pass... just pointing that out maybe someone just couldnt keep up and nick i got the same exact hole you did in my rear mpp hense the rush on new tires and by the way ill get 30000 not just 24000. lol bitches!!!

ok so on a serious note i was talkin to nick and it sounds like the 5 0 is gettin a little nosey on the normal ride and the first time i rode with nick he took me over towards springfield area it was pretty kick ass longer roads between stop signs i would be feeling that and we should go to springfrield so i can get into the tecumseh building its been empty since 86 and looks awesome!!!

no one had bearing in??? man there is a place down here with every bearing you will every need for a bike and they are cheap wheel bearing $10 a piece

so i really hate my car my muffler finally fell off so i need a new one dirt cheap anyone have any suggestions on where to find one?