Check your cell phones radiation output.

ImUrOBGYN

"What it all means:

According to the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA), SAR or specific absorption rate is "a way of measuring the quantity of radiofrequency (RF) energy that is absorbed by the body." For a phone to pass FCC certification, that phone's maximum SAR level must be less than 1.6W/kg (watts per kilogram)."

http://msn-cnet.com.com/4520-6602_7-5020355-1.html?part=msn-cnet&subj=re_7-5020355-1&tag=tg_prod

V551 1.4

A bit offtopic, but I was wondering.. does any other provider except for Cingular get weird interference through stereos and such? I get it through my car stereo sometimes (it's a distinct pattern it does everytime) and it picks it up a lot with my surround sound at home and when I'm playing through my guitar amp. Annoying as fuck

V551 1.4

A bit offtopic, but I was wondering.. does any other provider except for Cingular get weird interference through stereos and such? I get it through my car stereo sometimes (it's a distinct pattern it does everytime) and it picks it up a lot with my surround sound at home and when I'm playing through my guitar amp. Annoying as fuck

I have had both sprint and cingular. Same exact thing with both..

V551 1.4

nextel and cingular do that because they operate in a lower band than most other phones. 850.

This is radiation yes, but IF it is non ionizing radiation, which it prolly is, then this amount is so tiny it is not even to consider. Standing by your microwave while you cook a bag of popcorn could be more damaging than this. But I guess we all dont walk around with microwaves in our pockets all day. Meh.

• 1 year later...