Hello, Nice to meet you.

Guest Venomus306

Guest Venomus306
Hehe, did that sound polite? Ok now the real me, Whats happening. I'm Eric. I am one of the owners of Akron Horsepower. Looking forward to meeting some of you this Friday. I'll be in my rare 96 Cobra 5.0. It's kinda slow but I sold everything else to build this one up this winter. It's only a low 11 sec car on the juice. Looking forward to my newbie hazeing. :p:D:eek: :woowoo:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Mr SUPERSTUFFSLARGECOCKSINHISMOUTHMODERATOR, i was on CR looooong ago, and uh, i believe you made the first stupid ass comment to me, and the other thread Jesse was the first to piss out his mouth, so why dont you just back the fuck down

all your guys highschool tough guy bull shit on here is nothing more then that

"look at me, im ROXORS, i pwn all ju's, Lol. !!1!!1!11!!!, you suxxors"

i feel sorry you guys have to survive by gettin on the internet for the sole purpose of continuing your high school dreams of trying to belittle everyone because your inferiority complex makes you think that if your not an asshole to everyone no one will notice you

well guess what, i dont care, you can poke fun, take jabs, talk smack, because in the end thats all it is

See,

This is how you join CR.

maybe you should read this thread

My Introduction

you probably didnt see that thread almost 2 years to the date because im sure you were trying to be the e-baddass that you try to portray to everyone else

yah, its "all in fun" so you wont get me rowled up, but jesus christ, unless you guys are sucking eachothers dicks all you do is bitch at one another, leave the high school girl bullshit behind you and grow the fuck up

Guest Venomus306
See,

This is how you join CR.

(rangerturbojanitor take notes)

Welcome aboard Eric.

Hazing isn't too bad :)

Now tie this string........

Hope you have fun

Thanks, I've heard alot about this site. All good of course. At one time I believe a few of you came on http://www.AkronRacing.com. I remember Dr, zo6 but thats the only one I remember.

Thanks, I've heard alot about this site. All good of course. At one time I believe a few of you came on http://www.AkronRacing.com. I remember Dr, zo6 but thats the only one I remember.

Good to hear.

We're a group of fun loving individuals.

(just ignore rangerturd)

Hope to see you out on friday :)

hey Mr SUPERSTUFFSLARGECOCKSINHISMOUTHMODERATOR, i was on CR looooong ago, and uh, i believe you made the first stupid ass comment to me, and the other thread Jesse was the first to piss out his mouth, so why dont you just back the fuck down

all your guys highschool tough guy bull shit on here is nothing more then that

"look at me, im ROXORS, i pwn all ju's, Lol. !!1!!1!11!!!, you suxxors"

i feel sorry you guys have to survive by gettin on the internet for the sole purpose of continuing your high school dreams of trying to belittle everyone because your inferiority complex makes you think that if your not an asshole to everyone no one will notice you

well guess what, i dont care, you can poke fun, take jabs, talk smack, because in the end thats all it is

maybe you should read this thread

http://www.columbusracing.com/showthread.php?t=16732

you probably didnt see that thread more than 2 years to the date because im sure you were trying to be the e-baddass that you try to portray to everyone else

yah, its "all in fun" so you wont get me rowled up, but jesus christ, unless you guys are sucking eachothers dicks all you do is bitch at one another, leave the high school girl bullshit behind you and grow the fuck up

Wow, if you were here 2 years ago then you know this type of posting is commonplace. Heaven forbid if we all take the internet so serious. :eek:

Welcome, I've been to the forum but at the time coltboy was on his soapbox so I was able to catch most of it here. :woowoo: I've been looking forward to going to a dyno day, but problems keep popping up for me.

Guest Venomus306

Cool. If things are up and running for ya we are actually having a Dyno Day Sat sept. 2nd and 3rd. We are coming down there Friday to do the meet and greet and then rolling back home just in time for our dyno days.

By the way anyone is welcome. There are prizes of $100 each for most h.p. 8 and 10 cyl. and most h.p. 4 and 6 cyl. Cost is 35 bucks for 2 pulls plus 10 bucks if you want a/f.

Sorry about that, not here to advertise, just thaught some of you might be interested.

Hey Eric, welcome to the site. Looking forward to catching up with you this Friday.

Hey Shawn, remember last week when we were discussing the meaning of the word irony and I said

http://www.timandjeni.com/images/cookiemonster.jpg

LOL bud...

I'm adding a new entry

"IRONY" = To be the guy to owns the turdbo ranger

Guest Venomus306
Hey Eric, welcome to the site. Looking forward to catching up with you this Friday.

I'm looking forward too it hopefully it doesn't rain. :eek:

Guest Removed
My bad didn't mean to count you out, just didn't know you were from C town.

no biggie. since the board crashed, all the info is gone. new site looks good!

coming from the guy sporting the over priced VW

**link fixed Mr SUPERMODERATOR**

Yup,

Its just a big, slow luxurious overpriced VW.

(with the S4 TT motor) (and awd)

I sure wish I had a ford ranger.....then I would be th envey of all the guys at work. Hrmm if only I could afford such an exotic vehicle.

I guess i'll just live my pathetic life with my crappy big VW Daily...beater Q45 and hope some day I can own a ford ranger....someday.

i dont need a big expensive car to make me feel better about my life, id hate to be that shallow

Its not about being shallow.

Someday when you grow up you'll be able to buy nice things.

I like certain vehicles, and I have the means to buy them.

Just keep plucking along and soon you'll be Sr. Janitorial Manager.

Then you can have a Ford F150 (turbo)

Sincerly,

ShallowPrickSuperModerator

Sincerly,

your not shallow? then maybe your just the typical "i drive an expensive car, this makes me better than you, it also gives me a huge internet penor, in reality i dont" person.... cause something obviously has a stick up your ass about me

me grow up?, up to this thread i was trying be the civil mature one taking your immature adolescent comments with a grain of salt... you were the one who can not just let anything go, you had to take what was goin on in one thread and bring it to another, that there is a great example of being "grown up"

someday ill be able to buy nice things? sorry that day is here already, and i have to pay for college , my new truck, and mortgage as well .... maybe these things are below you standards, which just helps to back up the previous statement i made in quotations above

i dont know what your deal is, but take a look at the threads you (guys) destroy by just posting stupid shit in causing a fued, its rediculous, you couldnt go a day without posting a prickish or spiteful post could you?

i like certain vehicles too, i like originality though

turbo f150??? no, dont think so, the turbo'd ranger is a project, and thats enough for me, its not my daily driver

Sincerly,

Shawn,

Matt's a decent kid and he defintely can afford a nice car, so money isn't an issue. He has a bit of a rough exterior but hes like a giant teddy bear once you get to know him. Utica is real in the feel.

You'd be suprised what those 2.3s can do with a Holset breathing hot fire tamed by Megasquirt :cool: .

Plus he lives in Idaho now, potatos can't talk shit back to him. :)

Welcome Eric, I always see Akron Horsepower signs at 42. I'm guessing its a speed shop?