For anyone who wonders what I do

wnaplay1647545503

Heres our new website. Click the links to the different types of sawing. I do every type. My truck is the most setup truck we have. I carry saw blades up to 54'' inside the truck and drill bits up to 14''. I can also have blades as big as 77'' sent from our shop and drill bits also up to 77''. We custom fab most of our own equipment in shop. They are suppose to put pics of my new gmc4500 on there. It is completely vinyl wrapped with our logos and pictures of equipment.

I'm bored and nobody is posting.

http://ohioconcrete.com/

Are you running hydraulic power on your saws or electric?

Also, are you coring wiht the 77 inch cutters vertically, horizonally or both?

A buddy of mine worked for one of your competitors and I went on a couple jobs with him. We looked at designing a crawler that self powered and would core or cut. The original plan was to run 3 blades for floor cuts (running water and electrical) two that were adjustable in width (for the ditch width, and a third to do the cross slices for the concrete to be dug out easier. From there it just turned into a free for all and the idea turned into something resembling a battle bot. The cross cutter was still in the plan but we knew it would only be able to be used on the return run, but still would save time not needing to reposition the machine for every cut. And because it was going to be a propane engine over hydraulic we decided to it could have an 'arm' that could turn a coring bit either vertically or horizonally (the large horizontal bores were be supported by an adjustable height table of sorts that had rollers for the large bits to ride on and of course a tow behind water tank for cooling the cutters and minimizing dust. The idea was there but we never went forward with it. He's now a safety man for a large industrial construction company and the idea just got shelved. By now there is probably a unit that will do all this, but we couldn't find one at the time. It's funny what a couple rednecks will dream up when sitting around watching the clouds float by.

We run hydraulic, gas and electric, propane, 480v,, 110v, 220v and air. I can drill or saw damn near anything at any angle or position. We saw entire buildings in half. Every wall ceiling and floor. Keith, the flaw with your design would be the amount of power needed to run multiple blades at one time. And since every dozer and excavator has a different bucket. It would need to be very adjustable. Plus if its strong enough to cut through a 2ft thick floor it might not be very handy to drill a hole on the side of a skyscrapper. Check out the flat saws on the webpage. Those are what we cut obviously anything flat. We also have saws that have seats on them so we can ride on if there is the need. Pretty much everything is cut with water these days. It is a law with osha I believe. 1 particle of dust, just 1 microscopic particle is enough to cause silicosis of the lung(lung cancer) and if you smoke, your 99% more likely to get it. We had a guy cut his legs off a few years ago. Its definately a dangerous job.