Did I miss something?

ohio_wookie

Love this...

Emergency break has never worked in the time I've had it. I've parked it in gear as the dealer will suggest you do anyway and never had a problem. A chevy mechanic informed me that it is an easy fix because the cord that connects to the handle simply popped off.

Sorry for the late response; something came up and I had to leave urgently on a business trip. I don't have my cell with me, but I could try calling you tomorrow if there's any need, but it's best for me to email you from my laptop. I wanted to let you know that the car is still available; I've ended the auction early because I had a buyer offering $9500 but his loan did not get approved.

I am selling the car for $8,600. The Chevrolet Corvette C5 Hardtop is located in Salem, NM and it is in great condition, also it has never been in an accident. It will come with a clear title, bill of sale signed by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name. This was a present from a friend of mine, and now I want to sell it because I don't much use for it and I could use some quick cash right now, rather than waiting for a better offer (selling takes a lot of time too... and time is money). So I'm willing to let it go for $8,600.00 and since I only have one Vette, First come, First served.

Although I am not home, we can still make the deal through ebay. I have a purchase protection program with them, so ebay will guarantee up to $10,000 for any vehicle I sell. Shipping is already paid, as I explained, my buyer changed his mind after I have made the arrangements to ship the car. The trucking company would not refund me but can ship the car to anywhere within continental US, so I've left it at their warehouse and it's ready to ship at anytime. Also, this purchase protection guarantees that the car is exactly as I described; basically, once delivered, you'll have 3 days to inspect it at your home and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs.

If you agree with these terms, please email me your ebay username along with your shipping name and address so I can start this process through ebay. As soon as ebay informs me that the money has been received, I will have your car shipped. If you'll send the money by noon tomorrow, I can even have the car shipped same day and it should get to you in about a week. If you could then release the funds before the inspection period ends, I'd much appreciate it. I'm sure you'll love the car the day you'll get it.

Also, I've attached a few pictures of the car and here is the car's description: Chevrolet Corvette C5 Hardtop, Year: 1999, Miles: 66,800, Title: Clear, Exterior: Blue, VIN Number: 1g1yy12g2x5113112.

Thanks,

Robert Constantine

Obvious scam. The guy is not in the US.