Pick Up Your Fucking Trash Saturday Night

Sam1647545489

I think we should start a rotation. This way there isnt just one location that others can hear about. There are places all over the city that are good meeting spots. If a post was made Friday morning with the spot of the week then that would eliminate a lot of the issues.

Cops - We move too much to give them a chance to harass us

Word of mouth - Not enough time to negatively impact the spot

Locations - Members give locations, seniors make an approved list.

Plus the changing spots make it so the same people dont have 30 minutes drives, while other have 5 minute drives.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a "parking pass type thing" i.e. a simple peice of paper that can be posted here and placed up on the dash of your car when youre pulling in. This would help control the randoms that come in. It will also make it so someone doesnt have to play bouncer all night " Are you on the list? Whats your name?" I think this would work. It could even be changed each week so people dont try to pass it on to friends so they can copy it. What do you guys think?

+1

Changing spots, Then call the cops to IPS when were not there , My parents are Deputys and my dad really liked the spot though it was cool that we had a place for mature ones to hang out, If i talked to him I bet he could get one of his buddies to swing by from CC2 , I mean it not there juridiction but the deputy pulling into the lot would be enough to scare off alot of the n00bs

dumbass people dont realize that the loud stereos always playing, the trash and fighting is what gets everyone kicked out, that was the first night to ips with my mustang and like someone else said i didnt feel safe leaving it i made sure one of my buddies always stayed near it, IPS was a great spot for the first few weeks eerything seemd to go good just trash and a couple parking issues where the ambulances pulled out but id put a cr sticker or soemthin so even no one knows me everyone knows im not a jackass and do stupid shit like most dumbasses my age ive been doin this shit since i was born out at jegs on the eastisde to appliance smart to krogers and eveythign and the same shit always gets evryone kicked out and its gettin old but i like cr guys cuz they respect the cars and the spots

I think we should start a rotation. This way there isnt just one location that others can hear about. There are places all over the city that are good meeting spots. If a post was made Friday morning with the spot of the week then that would eliminate a lot of the issues.

Cops - We move too much to give them a chance to harass us

Word of mouth - Not enough time to negatively impact the spot

Locations - Members give locations, seniors make an approved list.

Plus the changing spots make it so the same people dont have 30 minutes drives, while other have 5 minute drives.

I know a couple spots.... I havn't been to them for awhile, but when I used to they were great. They're around the Columbus area and are spread out enough to where it would give people different driving distances each time. Both meet spots had close roads perfect for racing if you wanted. At one of the spots cops would roll in, but they would get out of their cars and just walk around and bullshit with people, so it would scare the dumbasses away, but actually they were really cool about everything.....just lettin you guys know if you decide on an idea like this.

It was a shame. I would say 95 percent of them do not even belong anywhere near there. I mean come on a 88 accord with more rust than gas is a damn shame. Me and my brother (xxtheonlyxx)made it there and stayed for 5 minutes at the most. You have freakin mini-vans and shit up there that is a shame! A warehouse at a undisclosed location would be a good idea. I come to check you guys cars out and converse and relax get some good insight on my next project, not to knock a fool out cause he is a straight poser!! Well maybe we can get it right soon, come up with the perfect solution!!

i didnt get to make it out on saturday.

the littering is pretty hard to stop but id be glad to pick up trash with a couple other guys.

IPS is a great spot and i respect the guys who make it possible for us to come out and have a safe, legal spot to hang out.

id be willing to do some cleaning to keep it going.

and hopefully some other people are greatfull enough to do the same.

brad

I think we should meet in different spots each weekend, that way people from far away doesn't have to always drive long distances for a meet. Each Friday/Saturday night, we should have a meeting "Around 270" for a month. One in Grove City, then traveling around to Hilliard the following weekend, then up to Dublin the next weekend, then over to Reynoldsburg and finally ending up at IPS the final weekend of the month. We should do this on a monthly basis, pick/vote for a spot for each city for that weekend and just repeat the process every month. That way, we wouldn't be going to the same place every weekend and it would give people a break on travel time.

anyone see that most of the people in here either A. have no fast car B. dont race or C. have less than 100 posts this is the problem

noone ev er thinks its them thats causign the problem

What does not having a fast car have to do with having a meeting? Not everyone has good paying jobs and can afford a fast car or mod a car even. My Z28 is not nearly as fast as what I've seen at meets, but that doesn't stop me from still going and talking cars. And what does post count have to do with anything? I've been a member for over a year, I'm sorry I can't post 5+ posts everyday.

What does not having a fast car have to do with having a meeting? Not everyone has good paying jobs and can afford a fast car or mod a car even. My Z28 is not nearly as fast as what I've seen at meets, but that doesn't stop me from still going and talking cars. And what does post count have to do with anything? I've been a member for over a year, I'm sorry I can't post 5+ posts everyday.

or they have an attitude like yours and thinks everyone talks about only them

chill out

fast car = you go there to race not clutter up the lot by sitting and talking about the people that do race

post count= you are an active member and dont just lurk around here to see where everyone is going to clutter up the meeting spot

you might not do either but you deff have an attitude

anyone see that most of the people in here either A. have no fast car B. dont race or C. have less than 100 posts this is the problem

noone ev er thinks its them thats causign the problem

STFU, Just cause I don't have a fast car doesn't mean I'm involved in the shit that goes on and as far as the number of post I have, I average the same amount you do so don't go talkin bout numbers having anything to do with it. You can take your numbers and your stereo typing and shove it up your ass. :finger: Hows that for an attitude problem?

or they have an attitude like yours and thinks everyone talks about only them

chill out

fast car = you go there to race not clutter up the lot by sitting and talking about the people that do race

post count= you are an active member and dont just lurk around here to see where everyone is going to clutter up the meeting spot

you might not do either but you deff have an attitude

How do I have an attitude? All I'm saying is your singling out everyone that doesn't have a fast car. Some may not have a fast car, but they still like them. I probably have the slowest LS1 in Columbus, but I still like fast cars.

So I'm not allowed to come and see some races because I drive a slow car?

And I am an active member. Just because my post count doesn't show it, doesn't mean I'm not. I read here more than I post.

Calm down. If you are a member and you come to conversate, then thats ok. I might have a 10 second car, but I race my envoy from time to time for shits and giggles. We can still use IPS we just need to slowly get rid of the disrespectful people. Its not going to clear out over night, but it can be done. Like Powers and S13 mentioned, lets keep this to one thread. If you want to post a reply use the link below....

IPS MEETING SPOT

STFU, Just cause I don't have a fast car doesn't mean I'm involved in the shit that goes on and as far as the number of post I have, I average the same amount you do so don't go talkin bout numbers having anything to do with it. You can take your numbers and your stereo typing and shove it up your ass. :finger: Hows that for an attitude problem?

*sigh* you make my point

typical 19 yr old (hows that for stereo typing)

Why do u want people to shove things up their ass?Are u :gay:

Calm down go to I P S,Buy a spray kit.Install,fill the bottle.Presto you have the fast car you've always wanted. :p

some people are starting to forget that this isnt a CR meeting spot, it is a IPS meeting spot that they let CR know about just cause you are on CR dosnt mean you get to automatically get in (if your a tool you have to stay out)

ips is nice enough to have the spot lets not just assume that its your right to hang out there (it is private property) so deal with it if your turned away accept the fact that your a D bag!