Best day of College football ever.

Trouble Maker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been going to Bengals games since I was 10. I dont really think that is fairweather- And yes, there are stupid OSU fans, a lot- I wouldnt say all, but I spot them daily.

Tough win for OSU against UC this past week too. Damn I was pretty worried.

Ive been going to Bengals games since I was 10. I dont really think that is fairweather-

Same here.. I have old ken anderson, collinsworth, woods, pickens shirts. I will admit though, I go to more games now than in the past. It's nice going where the home team has more fans than the visitors. :D

I've never really understood how people can be so passionate about a school team that they a) didn't go to b)their children don't go to

I mean, it would be like me going bonkers over the Circleville middle school girls soft ball team. I have no connection to that school or team, why would I care?

But, what ever makes you happy I guess.

Bo Bobcats! (I am an alumni from there at least, hehe)

I've never really understood how people can be so passionate about a school team that they a) didn't go to b)their children don't go to

I mean, it would be like me going bonkers over the Circleville middle school girls soft ball team. I have no connection to that school or team, why would I care?

But, what ever makes you happy I guess.

Bo Bobcats! (I am an alumni from there at least, hehe)

Okay, I'll quote you in order to make this point, but I'm not intending to single you out; instead, this is in reaction to everyone who's said something to the effect of "you can't like a team if you didn't go to school there."

How then can anyone be passionate about an NFL team? I mean, by the warped reasoning that's being used, you'd have to have played for that NFL team before you could lay any claim to being a fan.

Seriously, people, give me a break. Like whoever you like for whatever reason - there aren't any fucking rules on who can root for who and why.

Ive been going to Bengals games since I was 10. I dont really think that is fairweather- And yes, there are stupid OSU fans, a lot- I wouldnt say all, but I spot them daily.

Tough win for OSU against UC this past week too. Damn I was pretty worried.

You sir are a moron!Did you happen to see the game?37-7 hows that a tough win?You may be the stupidest OSU fan. We spotted you.

michigan 58 wins, ohio state 37 wins, 5 ties in 100 years of football.

Yeah, but weren't 30-some of those wins by Michigan accumulated back in like the 12th Century?

What's the record over the past 50 years? Isn't almost dead even?

A great rivalry, I would think. UM fucking owned OSU in the 1990's. I know, I hate to say it, but it's the truth. OSU has turned the tide in the past several years, which has brought, IMO, a lot back to the rivarly.

Here's to hoping both teams are undefeated coming into their matchup in November. Seriously, as a college football fan, can you ask for anything more?