flash your lights and die?

Big A

Im not sure where to post this, so I thought I would put it in here. When I was checking my mail someone sent me this...

The story is that a new gang initiation ritual has become prevalent in our city. The hoodlums pile in a car, at night, and drive the highways and byways with their lights off. The first person who 'flashes' them with their lights (in the time-honored gesture of 'hey, idiot, your lights are off!') becomes their prey. The gangbangers then pursue the samaritan and the initiate must gun him or her down without mercy.

Anyone else received this e-mail and/or know if its true?

Im not sure where to post this, so I thought I would put it in here. When I was checking my mail someone sent me this...

The story is that a new gang initiation ritual has become prevalent in our city. The hoodlums pile in a car, at night, and drive the highways and byways with their lights off. The first person who 'flashes' them with their lights (in the time-honored gesture of 'hey, idiot, your lights are off!') becomes their prey. The gangbangers then pursue the samaritan and the initiate must gun him or her down without mercy.

Anyone else received this e-mail and/or know if its true?

We did that last week. What a rush!!!!!!!!!.

Get a CCW and some good training and shoot back. Chances are, they can't hit shit anyways.

You'll die. You have to drive, in a fast and fleeing fashion. The gangtas are passengers, the just have to focus on shooting, and they're behind you.

Advantage - Gangstas

Just run, you'll loose them.

You'll die. You have to drive, in a fast and fleeing fashion. The gangtas are passengers, the just have to focus on shooting, and they're behind you.

Advantage - Gangstas

Just run, you'll loose them.

Put some distance on them. pull over. pull your AR out of the truck with some 40 round mags, and lite those mother fuckers up as they catch up to ya. Use your car for cover if you have to. If a stray bullet hits your car, be sure to put a few extra stray bullets into their head, for good measure. :D

No, but in all seriousness, it would be better to outrun them in a situation like that.

1. Considering I drive alone most of the time I'm in the car I'm not too concerned for my family.

2. I always carry my brothers S&W with me, and wouldn't flinch at shooting someone if I felt threatend....and if they don't have a gun, I'll surely show them what fun 24yrs of maritial arts can be.

3. They'd have to catch me and I'd wish them luck at doing so. I've seen my share of gang bangers and I have no doubt, the G will outpower and handle them. Not to mention I actually know how to drive...many of the gangers barely speak english or count past ten.

4. I rarely flash at dumb folks with lights off as I'd rather see the police catch them.

1. Considering I drive alone most of the time I'm in the car I'm not too concerned for my family.

2. I always carry my brothers S&W with me, and wouldn't flinch at shooting someone if I felt threatend....and if they don't have a gun, I'll surely show them what fun 24yrs of maritial arts can be.

3. They'd have to catch me and I'd wish them luck at doing so. I've seen my share of gang bangers and I have no doubt, the G will outpower and handle them. Not to mention I actually know how to drive...many of the gangers barely speak english or count past ten.

4. I rarely flash at dumb folks with lights off as I'd rather see the police catch them.

You are my hero. Where can I get a T-shirt with your face on it?

Sorry, perhaps the typical, I'll speed off in my 550whp 5 year old F-body would have been better :rolleyes:

howard is scanning the net looking for a picture of you to make a t shirt with right now. :)

I stopped flashing my lights a long time ago for that very reason. I figure why should I have to own someone if I dont have to. But if something did happen I would give my 7 year old an AK and let my 4 year old hold a sawed off pump. I would be like... ok kids its time to put that Halo experience to good use! I could see my son now.... daddy I got a triple kill!! :D

I stopped flashing my lights a long time ago for that very reason. I figure why should I have to own someone if I dont have to. But if something did happen I would give my 7 year old an AK and let my 4 year old hold a sawed off pump. I would be like... ok kids its time to put that Halo experience to good use! I could see my son now.... daddy I got a triple kill!! :D

thats some funny shit. i guess ill have to put my BB gun in my car now.