Mojoe

Do you use your turn signals?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use your turn signals?

• Always
    • I usually make an honest attempt
    • Only if I have to

what's a turn signal?
That's the strange, mystical device that seems too complicated for many so-called "drivers"...

Courtesy on the road is part of being a good driver. In other words, not using them = suck. Sure, driving skill is important, especially for those of us that push our cars, but it's only part of the package.

In other words, use 'em, or take the bus.

If everyone used them, I can see only one downside; body shops & gun retailers could lose sales.

That's the strange, mystical device that seems too complicated for many so-called "drivers"...

Courtesy on the road is part of being a good driver. In other words, not using them = suck. Sure, driving skill is important, especially for those of us that push our cars, but it's only part of the package.

In other words, use 'em, or take the bus.

If everyone used them, I can see only one downside; body shops & gun retailers could lose sales.

Interesting perspective, but I like it.

1st off I have no link but I am 99% positive you must be in a lane with signal on for 100ft before you can legally move to the next lane.

2nd, I use my signal almost all the time. Only exceptions for me is when there are no other cars around. For some reason I just see something annoying about communicating to no one that I am going somewhere.

1st off I have no link but I am 99% positive you must be in a lane with signal on for 100ft before you can legally move to the next lane.

2nd, I use my signal almost all the time. Only exceptions for me is when there are no other cars around. For some reason I just see something annoying about communicating to no one that I am going somewhere.

1st, you can be pulled over and ticketed for leaving your signal on for more then 100'. I know what you are saying, but that is the law also.

2nd, Sometimes the signal is for the people you DIDN'T know were there. Blind spots, or just came out of nowhere like some street racers at 2 am doing 120+.