If you pray....

Hwilli1647545487

I would appriciate it if you would add my Cousin's Husband Tim, and their Daughter Isilan to your prayers.

They were in a pretty bad car accident this morning. She was flown from Wheeling to Columbus' children's hosptial, and he is going to be being transfered to a burn unit her in Columbus sometime today.

I don't have a whole lot of details, but she supposidly only has smoke inhilation.. but at 4 years old I would guess even that could be serious.

Tim (I was told) has 2nd degree burns to his lungs.

I don't normally do this, but it's a shitty thing to happen to good people, so I would appriciate it if you would add them to your prayer list.

TIA,

Howard

How do you pronounce her name? (Isilan)

Man that is bad, best wishes.

I suck at spelling, it's actually spelled Isalynn. Some second cousin I am :).

I actually spent the morning at childrens with her. Physically she is much better, they took her trac tube out last night. Her voice is still a little scratchy, but much much better.

They actually ended up releasing her today, which obviously is awesome. My cousin Stacey won't have to keep drivinging between Children's and OSU. Isalynn has a good deal of mental trama from the event though. They are going to have her see someone to help her out with that when she gets home. Physically she is going to be fine though.

They are going to try and pull Tim's trac tube out slowly today. They need to make sure his airway is going to remain open and not swell shut. Stacey said his upper respitory area is "leaking" which is good. I am not sure what that means, but if it's good we'll take it :). I guess the upper resp tract is more difficult to heal than the lower, so it is good it looks to be doing well.

Hopefully once they get his tube out, they can stop doping him, and he will be coherent. He has basically been fighting with the nurses trying to pull off all his monitors/tubes etc sothey have had to keep him under.

I guess that is normal behavior... anyway My cousin thanks you all for your thoughts and prayers. When I have more I will update.

Howard