Official 2007 weight loss contest thread?

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started today. Subway 6" for lunch. Sour kraut and pork chop for dinner. Then, 45 minutes on the treadmill after not being on it for a year. Should feel good in the morning.

WTF dude? Are you fucking stalking me?

I had the same damn thing to eat today. 6" turkey from Subway for lunch, and sour kraut, pork chop / roast, and mashed potatos for dinner. Weird.

I'd enter the contest, but I don't have much to lose. I'm already down to 195lbs. Much more and I'll fucking disappear. I have to buy new fucking pants. That's the kick in the ass. I wasn't even trying to lose weight. It just kinda happened.

However, if someone would want to get a contest going on for getting toned I'd be up for that.

When I got in on this last year, I weighed in at 215. Ten weeks later, I was at 175. At that time, I thought for sure that I would have to get in on this again this year. However, I have been able to pretty much maintain my weight. On a bad day, I weigh 180. I would like to get down to 165, but I don't think 10 - 15 pounds is going to win any contests.

Hell, I just might get in on this, mainly for the motivation.

Started today. Subway 6" for lunch. Sour kraut and pork chop for dinner. Then, 45 minutes on the treadmill after not being on it for a year. Should feel good in the morning.

didnt have subway but i did have sour kraut and pork chops for dinner haha...its a new years thanngg

I went from 250 down to 180 a few years back, it's not hard. Watch the diet, do interval cardio and compound weight movements. Don't waste your time on the isolation, stick with the "old school" weights (squats, deadlifts, dips, chin ups, clean/jerks).

I'm back up to 190 since my diet as consisted of a lot of booze the past month, need to lose about 5 of it. :)

Good luck everyone.