Dont know what to buy

XChris1632X

I am kind of hoping that some of your opinions could maybe steer me in the right direction. Right now for me money is not what it should be for me but within the next three to four months I will be 100% debt free aside from my truck payment. I have considered selling my truck but that is another decision becuase I know what I would get in its place if I do. My problem is that I need another vehicle. I need something that I will like but not like too much to the point that I dont want to drive it and put miles on it like everything else I buy. I am looking to go back to school at OSU and will need something with lower miles, under warranty, and decent on gas. My problem is that I will never be happy with a honda or just some car. I have been tossing up the idea of an evo or an sti. I am not really into the tuners too much but I have riden in both and like the all wheel drive, the brakes, and the power is all right. I know it will be fun and nice. I have no desire to mod one only to drive everyday and I have found some with 40K miles for around 21-22k which is my price range. I just cant think of anything else I would want that would be good for me everyday and reliable that im going to enjoy.

a nice camaro, even like an 02 6spd w/ low miles should be under your price range, hell maybe even an SS. Probably won't get much worse gas mileage than an EVO/STI so long as you stay out of the go pedal on both.

If you're choosing between an Sti/EVO for a daily, I'd get the sti, I think its more forgiving i guess. What about a regular wrx? you can get a new one for that much or less and its got the 2.5l now, better tq/low end, and it'd be NEW.

Id love an ss and there is very nice one down the road from me for sale, but I would not want to drive it and put miles on it in an everyday fasion, I would want to mod it and I already have one camaro Im trying to put more money into. It is just not practical. Plus I want warranty. I will drive it and pay for it until waranty is up then buy another car.

Id love an ss and there is very nice one down the road from me for sale, but I would not want to drive it and put miles on it in an everyday fasion, I would want to mod it and I already have one camaro Im trying to put more money into. It is just not practical. Plus I want warranty. I will drive it and pay for it until waranty is up then buy another car.

Are you speaking of the sexy pewter one at Roby's? what about the little red V6 on 36 twds Delaware? good gas mileage would be fun to drive but now warranty, but its reliable with the 3.8L :cool:

Cobalt SS?

If I were you I would get a truck like a colorado/canyon/dakota they can be sporty and cool and good on gas. 4x4 to :-p You know you will miss the truck once you get rid of it.

btw chris you couldnt handle an SS ;):cool:

Lexus IS300?? Something that would be comfortable and daily driveable, and not really mod worthy. BMW 3-series, C-class Benz, etc. Caddy CTS.

Those cars are would make for nice, comfortable daily drivers, fun enough to drive around, and don't scream "YOU HAVE TO MOD ME."

I love my IS300 as a DD.I have thought about mods but the price to result ratio is not what I like.$6000.00 turbo kit for 345hp,$9000.00 Getrag 6 spd conversion.I love mine with just a set of springs and it will run forever.HID,heated seats,power everything,nice stereo and leather with good looks and reliability.What more could you wan?We have a couple on our lot that are in that price range I'm sure and might be Lexus Certified to 100k..

a new SRT-4 is around 20k

they stopped making them..so there are no "new" ones.

that and i'm pretty sure he said he's looking for a reliable car. not a neon. :p

i'm just messing around..haha.

paul yeah I was talking about the pewter one. I didnt want to think about buying an everyday truck because I still have mine and I dont know if I will get rid of it or not. Oh and that SS couldnt handle me:) . I thought about an is300 but never been around them too much. I also like a 3 series bmw, that would fit for me I think, but I dont know what their waranties are like. I would definatly love to have a gto but I would be in the same boat as a camaro. A cobalt ss is definatly not me, I mean I am comfortable with me sexuality but maybe not enough to be sporting a cobalt. Just kidding, they are nice but not for me. Im really picky about this but I am happy about that because too many times before I made bad decisions. What is everyones opinions on the 300? What kind of options could I get in a cts for that kind of money?