Hey, can you tell me whats wrong with.....

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

my car. I have this real bad coolant leak, and im not sure where its coming from. Everytime i put coolant in, it comes right back out the bottom.

Is there any way you can bring it by so i can take a look at it and tell you whats going on?

NO, i dont own the car yet and just wondered if you could tell me how much it would be too fix it without looking at it.

Well , i have no idea whats leaking till you bring it by, Could be a hose , or water pump, or even a freeze plug.

Well then you must not be a very good mechanic, I'll call else where. :mad:

I'm like WTF? what the fuck is up with all these threads in the tech section about this oil leak.sorry i couldnt help, my majic wond is broke at the moment :asshole:

discuss!!!!

Guest Removed
lol, a guy from the forum said this?

NO, this was a buddie of a friends friend. I hade this phone call on my personal cell phone. This like many other conversations, is why i dont talk too customers, or like too deal with people in general.

and the pms im getting about me posting this here, this had nothing to do with the shop i support and advertise for. This is a random Gearhead rant.

my opinion, just that. nothing more , nothing less.if this was a phone call with a member from here, at the shop or not. it would not have made it here.

stupid is as stupid does.my job more so then ever, is to educate people about there car. BUt how the hell would you learn someone like this?

Guest Removed
dude!!!! you need to wait on the snap on man to get the latest verion of the leak finder, it plugs into the diagnostic port and tells you exactly what it is and then IT FIXES it!

we have that , its called a MODIS...lol

and dont get me started on (those fucking parts places) and there FREE Diagnostics.

Lots of funny storys on that one.

• 3 weeks later...

well the plutonium reaction chamber isn't providing enough jiggawatts for the flux capacitor.

or tell him that the cat converter is missing a bearing slip sensor, and that he's going to need a new oxygen refractor to isolate the cause of the FeO2 spread throughout the tire wall.

Remember that time you left your parking break off and it rolled through your yard at high speed off the hill? Crazy. Good thing we caught it in time and there was a photographer there.

I know lol that was crazy. I was like "ohhhhh shhh" you were like "ahhhh" the photographer was like "click". Priceless.