Valentine's Plans, what ya doin for the lady?

SpaceGhost

Just wondering what others have planned for today/tonight?

I got woke up because I got called that work was cancelled but the wife had to go to work still. She was very jealous. So I left after she left went to a Real Florist in Westerville, Picked up and asorted dozen Mini Calla Lilies in an arangement, more that I wanted to spend but I had to do it. (her favorite flower) Then went and got a very funny card. Drove to her work unannounced and popped in to give them to her infront of her coworkers and boss. She was so happy. We have reservations at one of our favorite resturants tonight. Not sure what else to do, I would have taken her skiing tonight but since she is almost 39 weeks pregnant that is out. We had our first date at Mad River in 99. Damn if I can't think of anything else to do after dinner besides the obvious.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife usually gets whatever she wants so it is very hard to surprise her with anything, and she doesnt work so there goes delivering anything to make coworkers jealous. So I am screwed every year.

Bring home some wine, flowers and make her dinner. Always the best thoughtful gift. Thoughtfulness is key to the best surprise.

Well I was supposed to be proposing to her tonight, but I just called the jeweler and he said that he hasn't received the diamond yet. Sooooooo who knows if that's going to happen. :-\ Other than that probably just rent a few movies, and make her dinner. She is almost 8 months pregnant, so getting out isn't too easy or safe.

here in the next couple hours or so she should be getting some flowers at work from proflowers.com, then after she gets off work we are going to go to confluence park with hal(HB712)& his girlfriend for dinner. then after that im not really sure what we are going to do.

I'm picking her up 'cause she can't drive in the snow. Then, we're probably gonna get fast food. Late we're going out to dinner like stated previously in the thread. Then I'll take her home.

I'm planning something better but I know she'll look on here.

Just wondering what others have planned for today/tonight?

I got woke up because I got called that work was cancelled but the wife had to go to work still. She was very jealous. So I left after she left went to a Real Florist in Westerville, Picked up and asorted dozen Mini Calla Lilies in an arangement, more that I wanted to spend but I had to do it. (her favorite flower) Then went and got a very funny card. Drove to her work unannounced and popped in to give them to her infront of her coworkers and boss. She was so happy. We have reservations at one of our favorite resturants tonight. Not sure what else to do, I would have taken her skiing tonight but since she is almost 39 weeks pregnant that is out. We had our first date at Mad River in 99. Damn if I can't think of anything else to do after dinner besides the obvious.

Taking your wife to dinner ;)

Taking your wife to dinner ;)

You wouldn't dare inflict that much pain on yourself again. I remember last year at the same resturant we are going to tonight and you had your soon to be wife and my wife at the dinner table. You got complained to for days. Remember? :cool::p I know that is not going to happen again is it? :o