Mental jinx on said topic. I'll make a list of what I'd want:

Chipotle barbacoa burrito

Donatos pepperoni pizza with banana peppers and ranch dressing

Pasta with alfredo sauce

brownies

Ms. Peach's fried chicken

a couple 2 litres of Coke

I would want human veil.

YES! lol My gf and a couple other friends and I were discussing this. I said I would eat someone and if they didn't shut the fuck up, I'd start with them. I made it clear to them in an emergency, none of them would be able to take my dog and I. heehee

I'm not so sure what I'd ask for. Pancakes, big, cheesy omelette, the steak, gotta have the steak, mac and cheese (has to be Kraft, has to be box, has to be the powder cheese, dammit), cheesecake w/a fuckload of whip cream and a bigass glass of milk, a dr pepper, some Petron tequila, "space" cakes and a huge bag of shrooms. Not the kind for pizza. ;) (In many countries, I doubt they'll allow the last 3, though.) Might as well go out blown out of my head with no idea what's going on... I can think of more given time, but I already have the urge to smoke a cig just thinking about all this food. Perhaps, I can eat myself to death. Hari-kari with 5lbs of cheesecake and steak leaving them without the pleasure of killing me themselves.

kick ass salad with ranch dressing

bowl of french onion soup

stuff mushrooms

big as steak cooked medium/well with mushrooms

lobster

big ass baked potato w/ bacon, butter, chives, cheese, and sour cream

cherry cheese cake

and mountain dew from a faoutain tap.

basiclly I would eat enough food to make myself sick. You can't put a sick man to death. :)

you guys have it all wrong.....

All you can eat Chinese buffet, then take your time!

seriously though... dozen slydrs with cheese with triple onion. That way I would get back at someone later! And a chocolate shake