Picked up a new ride today :)

ChevyMan1972

Well,

Some of you know me around here, I picked up a lightly wrecked 2003 Audi A4 3.0 quatro today. Its black with 70k miles on it. I will post up some pictures when I get it to my house. Lets just say I will have next to nothing in this car when I am done, and I will have one hell of an upgrade from my beater 150k+ mile Galant.

Can't wait to get her home and start the rebuild :)

Thanks for the space!

Daniel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo,

Car got dropped off today to my house. A little details on the car, I am now the 2nd owner, car has 72,000 miles on it and a clear title. With parts I will only have $5000 dollars in the hole car when I am done. I am still loctating some minor stuff at the moment. I need to find the Xenon headlights yet, the passenger side headlight is still in tact but 1 mount is broken so I may be looking for 2 headlights.

All in all the car will make a nice car for me and my wife and I cant wait to get it completed. I will post up more pictures throughout the rebuild process.

Thanks again for the space :)

Later,

Daniel

Daniel you can fix the tab with Plastic Repair from sherwin williams. Its actually a 3m brand but you can get it from SW automotive. Also did brandon get you the prices to the stuff? If you need anything PM me cause I do a lot of business with Audi and get a good discount.

Well.....got her into the garage today and started looking into what I need, and the list keep's piling up :( Front radiator support is broken (its plastic), driver side motor mount, both rear tranny mounts, and some minor pcs I need to pick up from the dealer.

I will post up some more pics when I get further along..

Thanks,

Daniel

On a totally unrelated note, I got fucking worked by an S4 two weekends ago. Those things scoot, especially from a dig.

Pics. :cool:

Didn't happen. Mustangs do not lose. He must have cheated. Maybe he had a Ford 5.0 swap in place of the TTV6?

I need to find the Xenon headlights yet, the passenger side headlight is still in tact but 1 mount is broken so I may be looking for 2 headlights.

Let me know what prices you find on the headlights .... i got suppliers in A/M , Reman , Salvage , and O.E. that i get very good discounts with :) .