Did Kyle Get a Ghini?

GRN96WS6

I don't know if Kyle looks or posts on here anymore but I was on a local board to me (DC Area) and saw a Lamborghini with a unique license plate that I only know one person who has had it. Anyway look below.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c320/mykec2/The_Spot_032907/IMG_5765.jpg

Anyone know if it's his? Still got the 7? Skyline?

Anyone know if it's his? Still got the 7? Skyline?

YES, YES, and YES.

He bought a house in DC ( Vienna, Va actually) and still has the one in Westerville. The Lambo and Benz are in DC. The 7 and the Skyline will still be here in Cbus until his garage expansion is complete, and I finish "Project Scary Skyline".

Guest Ex2Gsr_99
I used to live two houses down from Kyle in woodstream in westerville till last year when i moved out to shitty Hilliard. Never knew he got a Lambo though.

I don't know Kyle personally so I didn't know he had that, just knew only one person I know that has ever had that plate.

I didn't know he got a house in DC either I knew he was working out here and he had talked to me about meeting up sometime but I haven't heard from him in ages. Glad to see things are going well for him, he's doing something right.

So what does he do? I think I may want to change my major. :D

Does he have that maroon Skyline?

Dual major in Mathmatics and Electrical Engineering, completed in 3 years, at Ohio Northern. Started Fiber Network Solutions Inc. with a partner out of college. Sold FNSI to Cogent Communications (2nd largest Internet provider on the planet) 4 years ago. Now CIO for Cogent.

...and his Skyline is "Super Clear Red". ;)

Any other questions?

Dual major in Mathmatics and Electrical Engineering, completed in 3 years, at Ohio Northern. Started Fiber Network Solutions Inc. with a partner out of college. Sold FNSI to Cogent Communications (2nd largest Internet provider on the planet) 4 years ago. Now CIO for Cogent.

...and his Skyline is "Super Clear Red". ;)

Any other questions?

what are his likes and dislikes. :)

Does he need a life partner?

I think Rigsby has dibs. He was the one who cruised, with Kyle, through Easton on Valentines Day in his pink Porsche....with the top down!

Unless....you have an ass like a 18 year old female, that'll fit into the palm of his hand? He's seems to have a history with tiny, underage girls.

I think Rigsby has dibs. He was the one who cruised, with Kyle, through Easton on Valentines Day in his pink Porsche....with the top down!

Unless....you have an ass like a 18 year old female, that'll fit into the palm of his hand? He's seems to have a history with tiny, underage girls.

I mean I'm not going to brag but it is pretty nice.

:p