Watch Your Car at Pick & Pull!!!!

Guest NinetyFox

Guest NinetyFox
Parked my car in the back a few spots away from everyone else. Went in for an hour or so. Came out to a pass. side seat full of glass :mad: . Its parasites like this that will never have anything in life. They didn't even take anything :confused: . I can count 3-4 hundred bucks worth of quick shit to take. Yet it is these know nothing MF's that can't find a face to a $250.00 radio busting up a door, window, and trim. I saw some suspicious folks driving a white beat up 86-88 Accord, 3 white guys 1 chick. Then I park up front to see if they have any windows and they said I couldn't park up front I may get towed. FUCK YOU! Guy in line turns to me and says "I've had my window broke 3 times here" :eek: .I wanted to let everyone know about the bullshit going on.

I came out of Best Buy on Morse rd. and saw some prick and his boy staring into my car window. I had only gone inside to check a price and wasn't in there more than 3 minutes.

I just yelled "Hey get the fuck away from my car!"

They took off and that was that. I hate these fucking people. Low life bastards don't respect anything.

It almost makes me want to set a trap. My car, a radio in the driver seat, and me hiding somewhere nearby with a torque wrench and a couple of friends.

Oh, and I'm down ...

Guest NinetyFox

You would think if the security(or anyone else) saw this in the back of the parking lot.http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l278/drew4523/civicconsole.jpg

He might think to himself, why is the window down when it is rainy, snowy, and 32 degrees. And then when they saw all the glass all over the ground, HMMM. P&P has a very loud PA system. They could have said "Hey dumbass with the green Civic. Someone busted up your car. Pull a window while you're at it". But no.

and me hiding somewhere nearby with a torque wrench and a couple of friends.

a. Why would you use a torgue wrench? I know i wouldn't want to fuck up the calibration on mine cracking someones skull open. How about a bat? A breaker bar?

b. If youve got a weapon, why do you need a couple of firends? Someone to cheer you on? Someone to hold your tampon?

I'm not sure about you guys, but sometimes when I see a nice car or sweet ride, I tend to take a 2nd look, shit sometimes drag the woman over for a look as well, lol. But never have I, or would I steal/mess with someone else's belongings.

But that sucks about PickNPull, I've had good luck so far. *knock on wood*

a. Why would you use a torgue wrench? I know i wouldn't want to fuck up the calibration on mine cracking someones skull open. How about a bat? A breaker bar?

b. If youve got a weapon, why do you need a couple of firends? Someone to cheer you on? Someone to hold your tampon?

I dont know what torque wrench you have, but mine wouldnt be come uncalibrated. They are meant to take force. Also, what is more frightening. One guy with a blunt object, or 5 guys with blunt objects?

I dont know what torque wrench you have, but mine wouldnt be come uncalibrated. They are meant to take force. Also, what is more frightening. One guy with a blunt object, or 5 guys with blunt objects?

Is the answer "1" !!??!!??