Sam, were you in Marion?

Trjackson

HAHA, just kidding. In all seriousness, only in fucking Marion Ohio, would you find a perfectly good z06 ruined! Just look below!

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04150717351rn8.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04150717352hb7.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04150717353il9.jpg

Ty

I saw a beautiful 3series BMW yesterday for sale just SE of Mt. Vernon that was painted two tone black and red with a huge wing on it. All I could do was shake my head.

up my way and dont bother to call or stop by.... :nono:

You guys have never seen an ugly vett until you have seen Walkers vett in Mt. Vernon.

He even has the large terminator wing on it. Pics were posted about a year ago on here. I will see if I can find them

^^^ Is that one from around here? I've seen one that color with a wing like that around Columbus a couple years ago at Red, White ad Boom. It wasn't paying attention and rear-ended some one in a POS car then took off

wait did you just admit to a hit and run?

up my way and dont bother to call or stop by.... :nono:

I truly thought about you... and one other, but I couldn't remember their name so that makes you first. lol ;) The gf and I went for a drive up 62, Mohican Valley Trail, Ohio's longest covered bridge, and through some of the Amish country. I love just picking a spot on the map and then finding my there, around and back. Especially, when you find cool shit to see on accident. (It was funny trying to pass some Amish buggies without giving the horses heart attacks with the open dp.) We did go through Mt Vernon on the way back. I didn't realize you guys had some nice roads for cruising out there. I told Candis I was sure Rick would host another meet this spring/summer and give me a chance to get back out there... hint, hint ;)

I truly thought about you... and one other, but I couldn't remember their name so that makes you first. lol ;) The gf and I went for a drive up 62, Mohican Valley Trail, Ohio's longest covered bridge, and through some of the Amish country. I love just picking a spot on the map and then finding my there, around and back. Especially, when you find cool shit to see on accident. (It was funny trying to pass some Amish buggies without giving the horses heart attacks with the open dp.) We did go through Mt Vernon on the way back. I didn't realize you guys had some nice roads for cruising out there. I told Candis I was sure Rick would host another meet this spring/summer and give me a chance to get back out there... hint, hint ;)

You drove by my house! I am about a mile from rt. 3.

I was going to do more meets this year. I was thinking the for the first meet I will host a cook out, my treat. Burgers, dogs.. ect (free food for you jobless people) any thoughts about dates?

not to bring this thread back, but i just seen this car at autozone in marysville.

Sorry, pet peeve.

In English, it’s “I have seen” or “I saw.” The word "seen" requires the helping verb "have”. In the simple past (no helping verb), the expression is “I saw,” not “I seen.” “I have seen a lot of ugly cars, but when I saw that Corvette I couldn’t believe my eyes."

I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic...........